This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some short quotes to confuse you...

Email: I am tired of my TV always “cabling” at me.

Email: I just saw two channels on my TV just morph into one channel!!

Email: I am just a poor working person with a single income who struggles from payday to payday. Give me free services, please.

Email: I feel stupid.

Customer: I’m a dumbass.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post

Email: I am just a poor working person with a single income who struggles from payday to payday. Give me free services, please.

So am I, now I want free services, on everything I use. That dumbass, only if it was that simple.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

That's right up there with one of my favorites, the caller who has everything, but doesn't have the income to support it. A reasonable person sees this creating two choices... drop some services or get a better income. However, most of my callers prefer a third choice:

Caller: My cable bill is $125 a month. I can't afford that. What can you do for me?
      Me: Well, you can drop some of the premium stations, or return a few digital boxes, or...
      Caller: No. You got to lower your prices to what I can afford. What kind of deal can you give me?
      I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Last edited by Gawdzillers; 01-13-2007, 12:46 PM.
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

When I was a "poor working person with a single income who struggle from payday to payday", ya know what? I did not have cable. I had dial up internet that cost $10/month, which I did need for school. Cable TV is not an necessity!
          -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
          -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

FINALLY!!!!!!!! One who knows it AND admits it!!!!!!!!
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

<snicker> I use this one when I am, in fact, a dumbass. It never fails to make the person laugh, and I end up with good service. I assume it is because I take responsibility for being stupid.

Comment

Email: I feel stupid.

Well consider the feeling mutual! I feel you're stupid and a dumbass too!

Right. I'm sure the cable company will get right on that. After all, they are in the business of giving away services for free and losing money.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Drugs are bad, m'kay?
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Sure! We'll be sending out a technician to unhook your cable and hook up an antenna!

Comment

Quoth RichS View Post
                      Sure! We'll be sending out a technician to unhook your cable and hook up an antenna!
                      Yes indeed. I wish more customers understood what this meant. They think we can just magically give them some "welfare discount" for their cable so they can have EVERYTHING & we can lose money. Makes sense to me! Maybe I'm a stupid dumbass too!
                      The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Working...
                      X