This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Douchebag earns his own thread

Usually, I'd HAPPILY just add on to the stories of the night, but this ass deserves his own thread. I've had NO problem with the bikers all night, except the ones that teased me about getting breakfast early, and even I can handle that.

So about 4.. Sammi's leaving.. it's nice.. quiet.. then a cab pulls up, and quiet goes right out the window. No more content SHW. Nope. Now I have 5 people walking in, one who keeps saying he's the mayors son (BS on way too many counts..) the lady keeps trying to trade Sammi food for her pizza, a guy asked if he could have some..

then they trudge upstairs to their room. I'm at the LANDING just inside the main door (Which leads to the stairs) and I can hear them on THIRD floor. So I trudge up, and the lady has gone in her room, being quiet. (Thank gods) but the guy is muttering. Seeing me in the door (And I'm standing arms crossed with a dark look, letting him KNOW he ruined my silence.), "What? You gonna kick me out?"

Me, with no niceness whatsoever. "I can. If I get a noise complaint, I will. I warned you when you came in, this floor was full of workers that get up early. If you wake them up, I will throw you out."

Him with a sneer, "You and what army?"

Cue the menacing smile, "Who needs an army? You're drunk. I'd need one officer and myself. Noise stays down, or you go."

"I'm the mayors son, I paid good money-" See, this line is getting old.

So.. I cut him off. "So did everyone else in this hotel. However, none of them are giving me the trouble you are. Go to your room and be quiet. Or you good money becomes my hotels money, and you get to sleep in your car."

This is why I think you are great. I just love how you put the 'mayor's son' (and I am Bill Gates long lost heir) in his place.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

LOL He could be the VP President of my Chain's son, and I'd STILL Kick his ass out.

Comment

Wow Superhotworker! Nicely handled. Um...would you like a 2nd bf?
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Nope. One is enough

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
            Nope. One is enough
            what about a gf
            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

If it's you, sure

Comment

Can I watch?
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                  Can I watch?
                  no, pig

jeez cant two broads get it on in the middle of a public forum in private
                  Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

*clings to Whiskey* Mine

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                      no, pig

jeez cant two broads get it on in the middle of a public forum in private
                      Sure ya'll can . . . the Pervfest thread is thataway ====>

You can have all the privacy you want there.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I bow before your greatness and hope that some day I will measure up to the standards of telling scs where to stick it that you have set!

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

The sound of SC's getting pwned is music to my ears!
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I really disliked that dude. And some girl came in wanting a room for 48.00. Which, I do have a rate that low, but it's what you'd pay daily for a week..
                            And just staying one night doesn't get you that rate. She's the "Mayors daughter." and I almost told her, "That's cool. Your brother's upstairs, go room with him."

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                              She's the "Mayors daughter." and I almost told her, "That's cool. Your brother's upstairs, go room with him."
                              That's awesome.
                              "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Working...
                              X