X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I say Something I mean The Opposite

Today

customer "is the number I called to get you a free number? Will I have to pay for the call?"
    me "yes it is a free number and you won't be charged for the call"
    customer "can you phone me back then because I can't afford it"

me
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
    Today

customer "is the number I called to get you a free number? Will I have to pay for the call?"
    me "yes"
    customer "can you phone me back then because I can't afford it"

me
    The last thing out of his mouth and the first thing out of yours was all he had room in his brain to process
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

oook; i'm wondering how this person makes it through life without mishap? maybe he has an idiot's guide dog (a new service for those who...well, wouldn't survive otherwise)?
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

If he was calling from his mobile, that could be why. I know that my provider charges me for calling 0800 numbers from my mobile, even though they are free from a landline. Still... even if that was the case, why was he asking about it? People make no sense sometimes.
        If brains were gunpowder some would not have enough to blow their nose off!! ~RobertM

Getting married for the cake is like getting arrested for the free photo. ~ EvilEmpryss

Comment

Working...
        X