X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless...

Me: Ah, a wireless printer.
    Customer: Yep.
    Me: I guess you won't have to worry about tripping on any wires.
    Customer: Why wouldn't I have to worry about tripping on wires?
    Customer's Friend: Duh, because it's wireless. Why would you ask a stupid question like that?

Every so often someone says what I can't.

5 dollars says you get a complaint after the luser trips over the *power* cable.

Comment

Quoth Hawaiian Eskimo View Post
      5 dollars says you get a complaint after the luser trips over the *power* cable.
      I'll raise you 20 and say not only will he complain after tripping over the power cable, but will also threaten to sue because "you failed to warn him about said power cable."
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        I'll raise you 20 and say not only will he complain after tripping over the power cable, but will also threaten to sue because "you failed to warn him about said power cable."
        I'll see your 20 and raise you 20 more that the complaint is that the power cable even exists!

"But you said the printer was wireless!!!!"
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
          I'll see your 20 and raise you 20 more that the complaint is that the power cable even exists!

Since that's going to be 40, I'll raise you another 40 and add to that he'll also complain that he's been left permanently disabled because he tripped on the power cord he didn't think existed.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Well, he bought a plan with the printer. So on that note, I raise the pool to a full one hundred dollars USD, plus a week of servitude that he returns it a month later after rendering it useless by printing out the "Internet" and having tried to fix the problem himself attempts to redeem the plan but has destroyed the printed receipt and didn't bother to register the plan like I suggested.

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
              Yep, he's going to come back wanting to exchange it for the "correct one".
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                Yep, he's going to come back wanting to exchange it for the "correct one".
                "Boner" points if he screams about "false advertising."

Comment

Working...
                X