Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

But I've eaten here for 20 years and X sandwich doesn't have BBQ sauce on it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I've eaten here for 20 years and X sandwich doesn't have BBQ sauce on it.

However sandwich Y does, and always has.

This guy (asshat) comes in and orders a Pork Tenderloin sandwich (sandwich Y).

Well I make it up and also the vanilla shake he ordered, and I serve it to him (it's a to go order so it's in a bag). He takes it out of the bag and looks at it and starts yelling at me.

"I've been to coming to (store) for 20 years and sandwich X doesn't have BBQ sauce on it"

ME - "you ordered the Pork Tenderloin which has had BBQ sauce on it for 22 years (ever since we opened)."

I also said " if you want something different from the standard all you have to do is ask, and I'll gladly do it"

Asshat- "Sandwich X doesn't come with BBQ sauce on it".

I ask him if he ordered the Pork Tenderloin, he (not so nicely) indicated that he did, and it's supposed to have ketchup and pickles on it, like sandwich X.

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?

I didn't say to asshat, but wanted to say "well sandwich X doesn't have ketchup on it, but mustard onions and pickles on it".

What I did say was (and I wasn't too happy with asshat) " fine I'll make you a new sandwich", and I did.

When I brought his new sandwich out to him, he asked if he could have a side of pickles. I informed AH that I put ketchup and pickles on it like he demanded.

Asshat then left me to fume in peace.

###Now to a strange story###

Lazy-Ass was working at the gas station side tonight, and wanted to throw out the garbage in the dumpster out back. When he went outside, the dumpster wasn't there.

Apparently someone moved it out front by where the diesel pumps are (it's on wheels).

WTF!?!?!

So we push it back around back.

Fun.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

What? If the first joker wanted his sandwhich a certain way, he should have said so. Me, I write my orders down if I'm in a place that doesn't know me yet.

As for the mobile dumpster: What???
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
    X