This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about changing your baby when she needs it

We have a family call asking what time they could check in. It was slow so we said noon they show up at 10:30am. His credit card is declined twice and he throws a tantrum insisting it went through. Um the machine disagrees with you sir. As he is arguing with the credit card company the wife tells us the baby has been "sitting in her own s*%t for the last four hours" can they please get in their room to change her diaper. What you could not do that earlier or something? Poor kid. And such pretty talk coming from Mommy's mouth.

Finally they got it all cleared up and payed for their room, thank God they were neat people.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

That alone should be reason enough to revoke custody.
    I've changed diapers in the backseat of a sedan, on the floor of a friend's house, on the counter in the ladies room.... you name it. (While ALWAYS keeping a hand on the baby of course).

That was an absolutely retarded thing to say. I just warms my heart to know that the screw ups are reproducing......

Comment

But please, not in the arcade. Especially not since there's a public restroom, with changing tables, about 30 meters away. And don't get pissy with me when I ask you not to do it here again.

Comment

How about on the tables at a fast food restaurant? (yes, it's actually happened. And our ladies room has a *delightful* changing room. And ladies room is a loose term, it's just a single-toilet bathroom, so dudes can use it if need be)

Comment

How about in the middle of an aisle on one of the busiest days on record, in terms of traffic and sales?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

omg that poor child And with such winners for parents too. Ugh. I have been known to abandon my groceries (and come back to them later) to go home and change my kids' diapers (we lived like 30 seconds from the store). I've also been known to make people pull off the highway on a road trip so I could change the kids on the tailgate For pete's sake, considering how uncomfortable diaper rash is, and how difficult it is to get rid of once the kid has it, why on earth would you put your kid through that for FOUR HOURS????
            GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Not to mention, getting poo near her chacha could give her a bladder infection.....and then they have to come visit someone like me and huff and puff that it'll take 20 or thirty minutes to get them some furadantin poured.

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
                As he is arguing with the credit card company the wife tells us the baby has been "sitting in her own s*%t for the last four hours" can they please get in their room to change her diaper.
                "So why didn't you change her four hours ago?!" Surely there were numerous fast-food restaurants, gas stations and other places with restrooms that they could have stopped at and changed the baby there. I've changed my son on the seat of the car, for heaven's sake! Just put down something to protect the surface (and many diaper bags have a changing pad included) and take care of the problem!

Stupid parents. Let's hope the baby grows up to be a sensible parent, unlike her own!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I've had a "couple" (if you wanna call them that, I call them gutter scum and trash at it's absolute worst) change their baby's diaper on the table at the last restaurant I worked at, and then left the shitty diaper for a tip.

Because, you know, the bathroom (complete with a changing station) was too far away, right? A whole 20 feet away....too far.

What I would have given to undo that diaper and whip that disgusting thing right back in their faces.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

So, this couple . . . had to deal with their baby's messy diaper for four hours? The smell must have been rank, let alone the mess. I hope she bathed that poor little baby first chance she had.
                    This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      I've had a "couple" (if you wanna call them that, I call them gutter scum and trash at it's absolute worst) change their baby's diaper on the table at the last restaurant I worked at, and then left the shitty diaper for a tip.

Because, you know, the bathroom (complete with a changing station) was too far away, right? A whole 20 feet away....too far.

What I would have given to undo that diaper and whip that disgusting thing right back in their faces.

That's just rank!

You should have chased them down in the parking lot and said "Here, you forgot this" (Using rubber gloves of course)

On a side note, I was once left 2 condoms as a 'tip' once by some teenage punks. I did give them back to them. I said "Thanks, but no thanks"
                      Oh, "Blah blah blah 'Your Needs'!"

Comment

Last year, I saw a woman changing her baby on the bench of a restaurant. Not as bad as changing the baby on the table, but still .... bleah. She asked me if I'd seen the bathroom, then made a face.

This worried me, because I don't trust a restaurant with a dirty bathroom. When I went in, I saw that the bathroom was SPARKLING clean. I mean, spotless. There were no changing facilities, that's true, but would it have killed her to put a pad on the floor and change the baby there? Or just push the baby's carriage down the hall to the area outside the bathroom and change the baby in said carriage?

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
                          Not to mention, getting poo near her chacha could give her a bladder infection.....and then they have to come visit someone like me and huff and puff that it'll take 20 or thirty minutes to get them some furadantin poured.
                          near her WHAT???? *snicker* sorry I was raised to call a spade a spade. It's a *vagina*
                          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

I baby sat A LOT when I was younger, and loved most of the people I sat for--both parents and kids. I quit babysitting outright when I was in high school because this infuriating woman down the block accused me of not changing her baby's diaper. Given that she had no problem leaving the three kids (all under the age of 10) alone in the house for 15 minutes while she drove me home, I'm amazed she had such a problem--not to mention that the kid easily could have done his business during that time. Ah well...stupid people suck, but they are everywhere.
                            "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

yeeesh... I am so never having children

hearing stories like that just makes my stomach turn
                              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
                              X