Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I apologize for doing what you asked me too!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize for doing what you asked me too!

My SC asked that I arrange for an LTL carrier to deliver her order. I called the carrier she requested and made the arrangements. I did all the necessary paperwork on my end to ensure proper delivery and billing and sent the paperwork to my shipping dept.

Several hours later, she calls me back and asked that I cancel the carrier that she would be picking up the order herself. So, I did as I was told like a good little CSR.

She calls me again letting me know that she made arrangements herself with a different carrier.

I was in the process of redoing all the paperwork (yet again) when my shipping dept. calls to tell me that a truck has arrived to pick up the order for SC, but they had already loaded it on the LTL who had arrived earlier.

So, I called my SC to explain that the LTL arrived even though they had been instructed no too, and her order was on that truck, not the special carrier she had ordered who was sitting on my yard. Needless to say the special carrier charged my SC with a "truck called, but not used fee". She had the nads to pass the charge onto me!

So, I apologize for doing exactly what you asked of me and for the prompt service your LTL provides!!!
    Falling down the rabbit hole and hitting every clock on the way down!
Working...
X