This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are RUDE.

Just another refresher, I now work at the yellow "sun" in blue.

I have told my new co-workers many horrid tales of customer service, and regally amazed them with my patience. As such, I have had nothing to report to any of you, for 3rd shift stocking has kept me calm and busy.

The most I get are hilarious drunks, and noisy teens on the weekends, but there are two things in this world I can't abide.

I am intolerant of intolerance and rudeness.

Rainbow Boy

I have a co-worker I went to school with. He isn't flamboyant or flashy, just your typical human who happens to like his own gender, and he doesn't flaunt it.

Apparently some customers had asked him a question, caught onto him, and came into my soup aisle complaining the "rainbow boy was out for their asses."

I held myself and ignored it, until...

Dude: Man, I bet he plugs everything that moves.
    Dude2: Yo, that's some whack shit. Damn cock suckers.
    (insert a rant about people burning in fires with colorful anus remarks)
    Me: This cocksucker doesn't want you in her aisle. You can get your Chef Boyardee and get the hell out.

I calmly returned to my soups and they promptly left.

Hello!

I refuse to be ignored.

Me: Good evening/morning!
    Customer: *quietly ignoring me and looking everywhere but my direction*
    Me: *waits until they are RIGHT THERE* Good evening/morning!
    Customer: *pointedly pushing cart around me*
    Me: GOOD EVENING/MORNING, SIR/MA'AM! How are you doing today?
    Customer: Oh oh.. uh.. hello. Good, how are you?

In the south, if you can't as much reply to someone's wave, nod, or greeting, you are likely the scourge of the earth.

All the same, I refuse my customer service evaluation to look bad.

Quoth unholypet View Post

Rainbow Boy

I have a co-worker I went to school with. He isn't flamboyant or flashy, just your typical human who happens to like his own gender, and he doesn't flaunt it.

Apparently some customers had asked him a question, caught onto him, and came into my soup aisle complaining the "rainbow boy was out for their asses."

Me: This cocksucker doesn't want you in her aisle. You can get your Chef Boyardee and get the hell out.

If only the homophobes took psych 101 to realize how flamingly gay they actually are..
    I will never go to school!

Comment

Rainbow Boy schools some assholes.

NSFW
      Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 11-09-2010, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        I think thats one of my favorite clips in the entire series. I totally heart you now for that. <3 <3 <3
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Rainbow Boy

"Don't worry boys, you're not his type. He goes for the folks with brains, and I'm sorry to say you apparently are lacking heavily in that department. Now, get your soups and get out of my aisle!"

I like your response better LOL

Comment

Rainbow Boy

HAH! YES! You'd think such morons would remember what they want women to do and be a bit more respectful of that particular act.
            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Brilliant!
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

i think i love that rainbow boy...
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Man, I can relate. In all my (too many years) I've dealt with so much prejudice and terrible things. I can't believe that people so openly admit to their own xenophobia at times.

Comment

To Unholypet and Superhotelworker....both are great answers.

Comment

I am intolerant of intolerance and rudeness.
                      Juwl doesn't like people who use the third person. Juwl also doesn't understand irony.
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

In the south, if you can't as much reply to someone's wave, nod, or greeting, you are likely the scourge of the earth.
                        I had this problem when i first moved to the South. Where I'm originally from in Southern California, people walk down the street with their eyes looking at the ground. You don't make eye contact with people unless you know them and they're friendly. It doesn't work that way in the South. I probably looked paranoid to many of the people I passed by.

CH
                        Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

It's funny, because I live in Southern California, and most of the time, people I pass on the street will give a nod in passing or at least reciprocate when I do as much.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth crashhelmet View Post
                            It doesn't work that way in the South. I probably looked paranoid to many of the people I passed by.
                            It's weird how in one country there is such a culture clash, at times.

Comment

Best. Clip. EVARRR!

Comment

Working...
                              X