This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get your dumb butt banned

I had posted about this guy before, but his saga continued last friday and on into yesterday, so I thought I'd share the sheer joy of Mr. Troglodyte.

1)When you're waiting for a prescription, be sure to have your toad-like girlfriend/wife/whatever check the price on a Homedics vibrating back massager, and while she's doing so proclaim loudly across the waiting area, "SO, YUH NEED A VIBRATOR NOW? I AIN'T MAN ENOUGH FOR YUH NO MORE?", making her giggle like a school girl and the tech lose her appetite.

2)When purchasing said med and massager, be sure to hold the massager up to your crotch and make loud happy noises. This will make the tech throw up a little in her mouth.
    Be sure to drag out the transaction by questioning the billing on the prescription, since one had a whopping $3 copay (originally around $100 cash price for this med....oh, how I love the idiot medicaid people)

3) Call back a week later and blab on and on about the controlled med you picked up at the time, complain that you were shorted 40 (?!) tablets, that this has happened before at your location, and when the tech says nothing except that she will check the onhand counts of the med first and call back, mention that you have to go clean out the stinky catbox. Nice.

4) After the tech verifies that the onhand counts are NOT off significantly, (anything in the dispensing machine is gonna be a little off, due to the # of pills that thing breaks) she will call you, revealing nothing but advising that you call back the next day when the pharmacy manager is in. Tech will also check the history and location of the drug, and note that this is not only dispensed by the machine, but was also weighed out on the scale, making it so that a shortage of 40 tabs is nigh on impossible. Tech will then leave a little note for the pharmacy manager detailing what she has found thus far, the conversation, and why she thinks you are a complete waste of flesh.

5) Call back the next day, get another tech instead of the pharmacy manager as you were told to do, claim the "pharmacist" the day before promised to fix everything. The other tech will advise you to speak with the manager, who will then research into you further and find that this is the first time you've ever filled anything with us before, so the previous claims of being shorted are bogus. Manager will then look into your claim that 240 of the pills in question will not fill the size of vial you recieved and will prepare an identical vial to prove you wrong.

6)Pharmacy manager will then talk to the Store manager to make sure they're on the same page in the event you try to go over her head, and then she will call your doctor to let her know of your behavior, and finally will call you to let you know that she's not buying your little story. Threaten her.

And that, my friends, is how you get your butt banned from my pharmacy. Ha, and ha. He didn't know that this was dispensed from the Yuyama, and moreso, that we recieve this stuff in 1000 count bottles. He was hoping that we got it in 100 count bottles, and see if he could make the case that we'd neglected to count out an additional 40 tabs to complete the script. Here's to hoping both people in that couple are sterile....

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
    1)When you're waiting for a prescription, be sure to have your toad-like girlfriend/wife/whatever check the price on a Homedics vibrating back massager, and while she's doing so proclaim loudly across the waiting area, "SO, YUH NEED A VIBRATOR NOW? I AIN'T MAN ENOUGH FOR YUH NO MORE?", making her giggle like a school girl and the tech lose her appetite.

2)When purchasing said med and massager, be sure to hold the massager up to your crotch and make loud happy noises. This will make the tech throw up a little in her mouth.
    Where, oh where, is the Brain Bleach™®? Oh, there it is!!!!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

AFphoenix, are you ever tempted to substitute birth control pills for the prescribed medication, or just toss some in and tell the customer they'll give the controlled substance meds a little extra boost the customer might like?
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

This was not fun to read while I was eating yogurt. Just, ew.

But don't ban them too far, with my luck with neighbors, they'd probably move in next door to me.
        "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I think I just did a little too . . . ugh . . .

At least he got banned, you have to deal with him anymore. I just feel sorry for the techs that will have to . . .
          This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
            AFphoenix, are you ever tempted to substitute birth control pills for the prescribed medication, or just toss some in and tell the customer they'll give the controlled substance meds a little extra boost the customer might like?
            That should be a requirement for everyone who works in a pharmacy. When dealing with complete idiots, slip em birth control pills. For the good of all mankind of course.
            "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Birth control? I was thinking something like rat poison.

Comment

Birth control? I was thinking something like rat poison.
                Ah, but if they are dead then they won't be giving birth anytime soon. Sort of the BCX (Birth Control X-Treem) of the world there.

Mongo
                I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
                  Ah, but if they are dead then they won't be giving birth anytime soon. Sort of the BCX (Birth Control X-Treem) of the world there.

Mongo
                  [announcer voice] The only birth control pill officially endorsed by Darwin! [/announcer voice]
                  -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                  -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

1)When you're waiting for a prescription, be sure to have your toad-like girlfriend/wife/whatever check the price on a Homedics vibrating back massager, and while she's doing so proclaim loudly across the waiting area, "SO, YUH NEED A VIBRATOR NOW? I AIN'T MAN ENOUGH FOR YUH NO MORE?".
                    His first clue should have been hand-held showerhead massager she bought last time. Sorry, buddy.

"Excuse me, please no masturbating in the drug store. Thank you."
                    </comic book guy voice>
                    Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

Working...
                    X