Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder if he owns a Che Guevara T shirt?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if he owns a Che Guevara T shirt?

Well this is my first post here, so I'll give you a little background. I work for one of the largest auto parts suppliers in Canada. Although we only exist in BC we have about 85 stores throughout the province. Anyways heres something that happened a couple years back when I was pretty new on the counter and it stuck with me.

Me= guess who
    CG= crazy guy

Me- (answers phone)

CG- "I have a question about this oil filter you guys sold me"

Me- "Okay what seems to be the problem?"

CG- "It's smaller than the one that F**m used to make"

Me- "Is it the same part number as the old one?"

CG- "Yeah they're making them smaller now this is BullS#$t!"

Me- "That sometimes happens sir as the filter companies often refine their designs
    on some of the oil filters because they feel they can achieve the same results with a smaller filter"

CG- "Thats a load of crap! it's smaller, it can't filter like the old one, listen here son the revolution is coming and I'm going to be on the front line" *click*

Me-

Well I wonder how that revolution worked out for him. Probably the strangest phone call I've ever received to date.

i think he meant to say "the revolution is coming and you'll be the first against the wall"

then again leave it to a customer to line up 19th century for a revolution.
    DILLIGAF

Comment

And it's somehow your responsibility that the filter manufacturer changed how he does things?

They make my brain bleed.
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Oh wow! This was funny! Revolution!
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

"You say you want a revolution,
          well you know, we all want to change the world"

One of my favorite Beatles songs.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

You know all the causes we used to fight for? Religion, politics, freedom, resources...

Forget 'em all!

The new cause is OIL FILTERS!

Where will you be brother, when the engine blocks are torn down?
            Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
              You know all the causes we used to fight for? Religion, politics, freedom, resources...

Forget 'em all!

The new cause is OIL FILTERS!

Where will you be brother, when the engine blocks are torn down?

And the prize for the most mundane revolution since "New Coke" goes to...

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I wonder if the guy also believes that black helicopters from the US are going to invade Canada

I know where I'll be when the engine blocks are torn down...at the garage getting it rebuilt, that is
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

This guy must now reenact the classic Simpons blackboard scene, writing "I will not instigate revolution." 1000 times.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Parts_Drone View Post
                    CG- "Thats a load of crap! it's smaller, it can't filter like the old one, listen here son the revolution is coming and I'm going to be on the front line" *click*
                    Me: "You work retail too, sir?"
                    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

GORGEOUS.

The Canadian automotive industry will be turned upon its ear by this mighty crusader, for sure.
                      Saving the planet and everything on it is certainly a daunting task; but see, push has come to shove...Let's roll.

- Inga Muscio

Comment

Large Oil Filter fans of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your small oil filters!
                        free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

Working...
                        X