This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greedy guest. actually he was beyond greedy

it is not unusual for any airlines have some kind of deal with big hotel chains for their airline employees to receive some sort of discount room deals.
    i came across this airline employee (I hope you are reading this) showed up with some friends. his group had 8 reservations upon check in all his friends got some kinda package deal including breakfast, parking for a higher price when his friends made the reservation. when he saw their special deal he demanded us to give him the same deal. he got a cheaper than dirt rate (not including breakfast or parking).

US=my pretty assitant manager and I
    SC=airline employee

SC:its ridicious i have to pay more for breakfast, and parking, i am with A!@#$! Airline.
    US:as far as the airline employee rates. there are not any breakfast, or parking included
    SC:how much is breakfast, and how much is parking
    US:25 per person for breakfast, and 40 for parking per day
    SC:I am paying what? 109 for the room and i have to pay for breakfast and parking. this is ridicious. you want us to cancell our rooms? might as well give them to us then. we always fill up the seats for the plane.
    US:this is not an airline, it is? besides you got a lower rate. and your friends' rates including parking and breakfast.
    SC:you need to give me something for free. breakfast. parking. cocktail.
    US:no i cant. sorry
    SC:you have rooms available anyway
    US:thats not the point, sir

Not like i will ever get a first class seat from him anyway. all i can say is, he is cheap and greedy.

I would've hoped that I would've pulled that out of my hat at his ranting...

"Okay, I'll give you breakfast and parking for free if the next time I fly you upgrade me to first class for free!"
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
    X