Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Their is a reason they call it a 'door buster' offer!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their is a reason they call it a 'door buster' offer!

Back Friday came and went and of course with it came the many people who don't understand limited time offers when it comes to 'door busters'

At the autocenter we had our share of some opening to noon time door buster specials from battery chargers to tire inflation gauges.

Our main deal was the $70 dollar gift card for customers who bought 4 select brand tires before noon. As it goes when they bought a set of Michelin, Goodyear, Bridgestone or BF Goodrich tires they would get a a gift card with a $70 dollar denomination to use twards buying whatever they want from the main store or autocenter, but they could not apply the giftcard to the initial tire purchase.

Course we got some SC's wanting the giftcard when they bought non-participating brand tires course they got the "No" and that was that.

Then there's the 2 SC's we have gotten over the weekend who are in uproar they cannot get the giftcard cause well they are much much too late. One my DM has even said "no, it's not gonna happen" and then theres this one lady who has been driving my SM bat shit crazy cause she bought tires on Saturday and will not stop calling until she gets a yes, which ain't going to happen.

And then Saturday this guy comes in with a clip/piece of an ad for a battery charger which was a open to noon special thinking we will honor the price cause it's advertised way after it has ended. Unfortunate for him me and my CW have a copy of the entire ad and show it to him out it states it's a open to noon time special only!! Course he goes off on how the ad is misleading, the advertisement sucks how it is not clear, blah blah blah, even still he paid regular price

Geez. . .what part of door busters do people not get??? Not my fault you showed up way after the offer expired, and it's not fair to the people who stood outside in the cold to get what they soo deserved.
    "This job would be great if it wasn't for the f***** customers." - Randell 'Clerks'

Maybe they need to be renamed "Brainbuster" sales?
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Unfortunate for him me and my CW have a copy of the entire ad and show it to him out it states it's a open to noon time special only!!
      *In best Dr. Claw impression* I'll get you next time Gadget. Next time!

Comment

Working...
      X