This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sucky passengers all week

I've probs cursed myself for next week now...next week is quiet...followed by a week of Standbys...then a week of 9/10/11 hour days Bet a get a few idiots then.

By and large pax seem to respect the cabin crew though.
    No longer a flight atttendant!

You're just smug because you weren't flying to Zurich. That was NOT a pretty situation, SCs-a-go-go as i understand it, when they shut the airport down...two of my colleagues were stranded there overnight on Tuesday.

Katie, do you work for an airline that features an alarming amount of orange in its corporate colour scheme? Because one thing i notice about the FAs for that airline, is that they have become incredibly nice and patient with even the dumbest customer demands recently. Personally I put it down to the reduction in hand luggage - people aren't lugging tons of stuff onto the plane, and fighting for space for their things, they just get on and sit down, which makes everyone happier. Also, the toasties are nice !
    A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
    - Dave Barry

Comment

Yes I fly for the Big Orange Thank God we are getting new uniforms!

I have no idea how I manage to smile so much onboard, never could manage it in retail.
      No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Well, now you've gone ahead and jinxed yourself. You will be posting
        "my worst flyer ever!" in 2 days
        -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
        -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

There was a thing on the news last night about a couple who got kicked off a plane because their daughter (2 or 3 years old) wouldn't settle down and sit in her seat for takeoff. Apparently any child over 2 has to have their own seat and be belted in for takeoff. Then because they were removed from the plane they weren't allowed to fly for 24 hours. But their luggage was still on the plane so they got stranded overnight without any of their stuff! You'd think they could take into consideration the reason they were removed when deciding a waiting period before you can fly again. The airline ended up giving them free tickets for a future flight, though.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
          X