This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm friends with the owner...

I hate people who tell me this and expect something.

I'm friends with the owner too. Matter of fact, I work for him also.

The owner of my company lives in an "elite" community, totally sectioned off from the rest of the world where only multi-millionaires live. I occasionally get people who live there, and come in claiming they are "friends" with him, so they expect to steal our cars.

(Of course by "steal", I mean get them at ridiculously low prices that are not only reasonable, but laughable.)

It's these same people that will rarely buy ANYTHING, and if they do, they will fight for the very last penny. You can always tell the people who earned their way to be rich, and the people who inherited their money.

I remember the owner when something like this was mentioned, he said "I don't have any friends. If they were really my friend, they'd come to me."

I honestly want to beat those idiots over the head when they say that. I got that a lot last year when I was stuck in suite. It's as if they can intimidate us by saying that, nice try but try harder.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I am friends with the owner. Have been for a while. So I pretty much know more or less who is friends with him and who are not. And I still do not give them a discount, unless my friend did say to.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth ISellCars View Post
        I remember the owner when something like this was mentioned, he said "I don't have any friends. If they were really my friend, they'd come to me."
        If he's the type of guy who will put up with idiots-- at least for five seconds-- send them on over to him. "Oh, you're his friend? Then why don't you talk with him directly? He's over there!"

Comment

"I'm friends with the owner, give me this Jag for $1000"

"Wow some friend you are, screwing him over like that"
          Oh, "Blah blah blah 'Your Needs'!"

Comment

Working...
          X