Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times do I have to say it????

*long*

So tonight was mostly fun... I'm in Illinois, so of course at work we had the game playing on the wall...

Calls were back to back, but I didnt deal with anyone bad until my very last call.

I took it at 11:55 pm and this is how it went....

ME: If you cant figure this one out, you may have been the sc I just dealt with

Sc: Hopefully not you

ME: Thank you for calling the worst cell phone company, this is Cell Phone Slave, may I have your name and your 10 digit mobile number.

SC: *Provides information*

ME: OKay thank you sc and how may i help you today?

SC: I need to change the phone on my account.

Me: Sure, I'd be happy to help you with that, may I please have your 4 digit account code.

SC: *random 4 digit code*

Me: No, that is not the correct code

Sc* another random 4 digit code*

Me: No, that is not the correct code

Goes on for 30 seconds until she remembers the code.

Me: Okay thank you and may I please have the esn from the phone

SC: *reads of an esn*

Me:That is not coming up as a worst cell phone company phone. Where did you purchase the phone?

SC: A gas station

Me: OKay see the worst cell phone company does not cell our phones at gas stations. It looks like you bought a phone that our company provides for another company to use. You can take it back with the receipt.

SC: But it says right here that it is your phone!!!

ME: Yes, it is a worst cell phone companys phone but it has a different carrier programmed on it. I can give the number for that......

SC: Try this one.....

Repeat above conversation about 5 or 6 times.... with different phones.......

SC: It seems to me that you dont want my f*cking buisness.... I'll call my lawyer...

ME: Well ma'am I tried to assist you but since you have threated legal action against us, I can no longer take this call.. SO I do want to thank you for calling the worst cell phone company, you have yourself a WONDERFUL night.....

*click*

Thats right, I was supposed to get off work at 12........ I got off work at 12:30
    Last edited by CellPhoneSlave; 02-05-2007, 05:42 AM. Reason: I wanted to let everyone know it would be long
Working...
X