This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC tries to draw next customer into price argunent

I rang up a set of toddler clothes for this woman that came up $12.99; she said they were on an $8.99 rack. I did a price check w/ manager on the walkie, since that's too far a jump to mark it down. Manager said over walkie (so SC could hear) that it said $8.99 and up. SC was ticked, and after the transaction just standing there, looking like she wanted to argue. Another customer came up and SC said, "Did you get that on te $8.99 rack? It rings up $12.99." Nice customer didn't even know what to say; she just said "thank you".
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Urgh! SC's, PLEASE stop trying to get other people on your "side" when you have some kind of dispute. I do NOT want to be a part of your spirited debate; I just want to get my incredibly fattening food and get out with my life and sanity. Two people who are wrong aren't twice as right as one person who is right.

I especially like the way they consider recruitment to be a form of scorekeeping. As if making their one-on-one battle one-on-two will somehow make them righter. A policy of strict neutrality is no help in their "you're either with me or against me" minds, either. You want a crusade, write your Congressman.

Love, Who?

Comment

Working...
    X