This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mom

last night i was dropped off at the movie theater.
    i walked up, and discovered it was closed. i went to a safeway and bought a candy bar (so as not to be rude when using the phone) and called to tell my mom,
    "the movie place was closed"
    "where are you?"
    "safeway"
    "do you still have the money? we could pick up dinner on the way home"
    "yeah, but i spent a dollar on a candybar, to be a customer"
    "okay, why dont you walk to the library and ill pick you up"

after she picks me up a half hour later, she explains that what took her so long was she called safeway to complain to the manager

apparently she thought they CHARGED me a dollar.

she says he "wasn't very nice, he was really snotty when he replied "we dont do that, YES im sure""

the worst part is, she wont let me call to apologize to him!

i swear...........

re: your mom

Well she turned a simple misunderstanding into a possible SC story on this site . Your right for wanting to apologize but I'm sure the manager will get over it, after all I'm sure he has to deal with much worse!

Ah parents, you can't live with them, and you can't ship them off to the home until they hit eighty.

Comment

Quoth Parts_Drone View Post

Ah parents, you can't live with them, and you can't ship them off to the home until they hit eighty.
      You mean I coulda shipped my dad off two years ago?!? I wish I had known this then!!!
      Last edited by Primer; 02-19-2007, 12:45 AM. Reason: typo
      Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Well, you could apologize anyway. She can't really stop you. But it's not you that owes the apology, it's her.

Comment

Working...
        X