Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Sell POISON!!! (with a side of tacos!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Sell POISON!!! (with a side of tacos!)

Today, this paranoid as hell old fart came thru the drive thru.

POF: I want the 2 chalupas and the taco.
    CW: Did you wanmt the combo? It is basically the same price and it comes with a large drink.
    POF: I don't want the drink.
    CW: Ok.
    POF: Wait...the same price?
    CW: There is a difference of 20 or so cents.
    POF: Ok, I want the combo.
    CW: Alright, what to drink?
    POF: COFFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    CW: ....We don't have coffee.....
    POF: I know! I'm just saying it because that's all I want!!!
    CW: Well, I'm sorry but we don't carry that product.
    POF: Oh IIIIII know! You sell fattening pop loaded with sugar!!!
    CW: We also have some other options. We have lemonaide, fruit pu-
    POF: Do'nt you have any juuuiicccee!!!?!!!!!
    CW: We have fruit punch or lemonaide.
    POF: JUICE JUICE!!! Not fruit flavored drink!!! I want oreange juice or apple juice!!!
    CW: We don't carry that either. The friut punch is good though...
    POF: It is NOT good!! It's packed full of sugar!!!
    CW: We do have diet mountain dew. It's sugar free.
    POF: [sarcasm] Ooohhh perfect! Now I can drink diet poison instead of carbonated sugar!! [/sarcasm]
    CW: We do have unsweetened iced tea. We brew it fresh here and it has no sweeteners or sugars.
    POF: Aaaannndd it's DISGUSTING!!! I WANT MY COFFEEE!!!!!
    CW: All we have with no sugar, no "diet" and no carbonation is water.
    POF: YEah and I have water too!! AT MY HOUSE!!!
    CW: Which do you want?
    POF: CAW-FEEEEEEEE!!!!
    CW: ......
    POF: Just give me the items with NO combo!
    Me: Does he know coffee stains your teeth, raises your blood pressure and increases your risk for cancer?
    CW: If he's so worried abour his health, why is he eating at Taco Bell?
    Me: How much you want a bet he takes his coffee with death sugar and poison caffine?

Bonus: Desperation

CW: Anything else?
    Dumb Bitch: And a taco.
    DB: And a cinnamon twist.
    DB: And a soft taco.
    DB: And a 5 layer.
    CW: ....Anything ELSE???
    DB: Another small pepsi.
    CW: Ok...
    DB: ..............................
    CW: Is that it?
    DB: And another taco.
    CW: ANYTHING ELSE?????
    DB: Are YOOOUUUU on the menu??
    CW: Uh-buh-whuhhh? Um-err-no.
    DB: Teeheehee!

She spent 5 minutes at the window asking for his name/number/etc.
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

lol @ first story because it reminds me of a server at a chinese buffet once where they didn't receive their diet pepsi shipment on time. Since my mom is diabetic we chose to just have water. The guy tried a bit more to get us to order it, but we explained again, diabetes + sugar = no. He then stopped me about 5 minutes later when I was on my way to get my plate to say that if my mom was really diabetic she wouldn't drink diet soda because it affects her blood sugar just the same as regular soda. I said no, it doesn't at all. He insisted it does because HIS aunt was diabetic and I just 'uh-huhed' and walked away. Needless to say, he didn't get tipped very well.

And I hate people that can't give all the information at once. So irritating. Though your story is definitely done in desperation to cover lack of social skills.

Comment

A complete loony.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
        POF: COFFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
        Beer it is!
        Quoth Kisa View Post
        POF: CAW-FEEEEEEEE!!!!
        Be-er?
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Brilliant Simpsons reference, Mr. Hero
          "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            Beer it is!

Be-er?
            I LOLed hard.
            "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
              Brilliant Simpsons reference, Mr. Hero
              It has been repeatedly demonstrated that there is a Simpsons quote for any situation.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                It has been repeatedly demonstrated that there is a Simpsons quote for any situation.
                I think the SC sweetens her coffee with Iocaine powder. It is odorless, tasteless, and is one of the world's more deadly poisons.

Drawing on orders of magnitude less source material, there is also at least a semi-appropriate Princess Bride quote or reference.

Comment

I love how POF doesn't want pop because its "fattening" yet will drink coffee.
                  New England Patirots... FIVE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
                  New England Revolution... Will win MLS Cup one day.

Comment

Quoth Slayer
                    *snips*

He then stopped me about 5 minutes later when I was on my way to get my plate to say that if my mom was really diabetic she wouldn't drink diet soda because it affects her blood sugar just the same as regular soda. I said no, it doesn't at all. He insisted it does because HIS aunt was diabetic and I just 'uh-huhed' and walked away.
                    not to say he wasn't sucky.... But diet affects mine. Not as much as the real stuff but it does do a spike.

But then so does everything these days...except water. *sighs*

Comment

Not just paranoid, but seriously rude, as well. Dumbass, if it's not on the menu, they don't carry it! And a simple, "no thanks, I don't want the drink" is just fine, screaming at the employee is not acceptable.
                      Quoth Slayer View Post
                      And I hate people that can't give all the information at once. So irritating.
                      100% in agreement there! What should have taken one minute, tops, get dragged out into an eternity. Oh, and when that employee you're flirting with says no, accept it and move on. You're holding up the line with your idiocy.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

do you 'have' to follow a script? It just seems you're unnessesarily engaging the stupid.
                        Last edited by Dave1982; 09-29-2011, 04:52 PM. Reason: Needlessly quoting the entire post
                        “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”
                        ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Yeah, i bet he'd have put a ton of sugar and cream in the coffee if you did carry it.
                          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Josh View Post
                            do you 'have' to follow a script? It just seems you're unnessesarily engaging the stupid.
                            It's just that the stupid are persistent.
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                              not to say he wasn't sucky.... But diet affects mine. Not as much as the real stuff but it does do a spike.

But then so does everything these days...except water. *sighs*

*nods* All diabetics are different, granted. It was more the fact that he accused us of lying about my mom being diabetic just because we wanted diet and didn't want to get regular. Pitchers tend to be 7 dollars around here so he just wanted the order. He had cans of diet, but at 2 bucks each, so no (pitchers = 6-7 glasses, can = 1 each).

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your levels It can be very irritating to control.

Side note to Kisa, sorry if I shouldn't have posted the story here. It was 4 am and I couldn't sleep. Things often seem awesome at that time, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X