This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma's a b***h isn't it?

I had a customer pull in while I was working the North Reserved Lot. A guy in a red Cadillac pulls up, shows me his pass with his spot number and then asks if he has to move the barrels the next aisle over. For clarification purposes, we have a total of 8 aisles in this lot and we are usually assinged 5-6 people for this lot. The 6th person walks around to keep an eye on things, while 3 of us work the reserved lot, and the remaining 2 work the VIP area of it. Now his spot was in the next aisle over and that aisle was closed off, he asks if the barrels can be moved to which I reply with a no.

I go to help another customer when I hear the guy's door open, I excuse myself and chase after him. He was about to move the barrel and I again tell him that he can't move it. He goes off on a small rant on a Magnitude scale of 2.4, then tells me that Whiskeyclone is run by dumbasses. I shrug and direct him to my entrance, he had a lot of room to turn around and turn left but in all his rage and anger, he decided to go in reverse. At this moment, I resume helping the other customer and all of a sudden I hear a bump and a horn honk. The red Caddie driver clipped a limo in all his reversing rage and the limo honked at him. The guy was obviously not pleased but the limo driver was four shades of red when I got a glimpse of him. The LD chewed the guy out for hitting him and stalled him a good 10 minutes before getting inside.

And that is why karma is a bitch.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.
Working...
X