This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please DO NOT bother the guests

Had a gentleman come in at around 6 this morning asking if I could find out which room one of his classmates was in. The conversation went like this:

Me: Whats his name?
    Him: All I know is his name is John
    Me: You don't know his last name?
    Him: No.
    Me: Sir, I really can't help you with this unless I have a last name.
    Him: OK, thanks.

About 10 minutes later I received two calls from two rooms complaining of a man pounding on their door. The two customers in question were two females, and he had obviously and understandably scared them. So I locked up the front desk and went to see if I could find him. I did and the conversation went like this:

Me: Sir, I've received a couple of complaints that someone has been knocking doors, has this buy any chance been you?
    Him: *with a little attitude* Yes, I told you I was looking for my friend to give me a ride, whats the problem with that?
    Me: Sir, I really have to ask you to not to knock on the doors of the room. I really wish I could've helped you, but without a last name I can't.
    Him: *with attitude* Oh, ok.

Oi vey.

*paging Logic and Common Sense, paging Logic and Common Sense, could you please report to this man's reality ASAP*

Good grief...here, have a choccie. Chocolate makes everything better!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
      *paging Logic and Common Sense, paging Logic and Common Sense, could you please report to this man's reality ASAP*
      Sorry, there's nothing there to work with
      ludo ergo sum

Comment

He's looking for a classmate/friend, and yet he didn't know the last name. OK, I can kinda see that. But to think it's logical to bang on peoples' doors?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

*drools* I like chocolate. Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Comment

Working...
          X