This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I Hate Drunk People"

Apparently, there was a belligerent drunk at the bar tonight.

He started on the DJ, saying "My b wants to hear this song." and "Play my song right now." So, our bouncers kicked him out.

That's when he went crazy. According to one lady, he hit her, when she tried to get him off someone else. Another lady said her life was threatened. One guy hit him, and BD then bled all over the place (there must have been some spray from the hit, because we had to clean the glass doors).

So, anyway, the police are called. After they arrive, the DJ is taking his stuff out to his car through the Lobby, singing "I hate drunk people, I hate drunk people, etc." (y'know in that child like sing song, first line goes up, second goes down).

So I ask "Then why do you work in a bar?"

He says "I'm sorry, I should have been more clear, I hate drunk people that can't hold their liquor."

Not 2 minutes later he's singing the exact same song as before.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

I love drunks.

I hate stupid drunks.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

~ I hate drunks, They hate me, You better leave a tip for me ~
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I love happy drunks, but the ones who get scary and violent...eek. I'm a happy drunk
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          I love drunks.

I hate stupid drunks.
          Quoth EricKei View Post
          ~ I hate drunks, They hate me, You better leave a tip for me ~
          I just hate drunks cause they rarely can count money correctly.

"Smmmmmo herrrrrrrrrrreeee is $30 for that $26 rdr......" while I try and actually get the bills from their flailing hand/arm as their body waves and weaves. then counting ALL of the $1s I find that they actually gave me only $27.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

To be fair, Racket Man, that works both ways....there are certainly times when you'll get ridiculously LARGE tips from drunks because they can't count, can't add, or think you are the greatest bartender ever. Or a combination of any or all of the three.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

I hate drunks because if I have to deal with them, it means they were the reckless life-threatening kind who got behind the wheel and didn't make it home. That said, I was pleasantly surprised that New Years Eve only involved one vehicle wreck for us to clean up, and the driver of that car was sober. In fact, it was a State Police Trooper who wrecked his cruiser
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

I like friendly drunks when I am also drunk.

Not going out much and usually choosing to stay sober so I can go straight home and not have to stay anywhere long, I end up having a short fuse and not much patience with the intoxicated, because I'm not.

Lecherous, angry, and violent drunks.....keep them away.

Happy drunks....as long as no one spills on me, steps on my feet, or violates me with their nasty breath, I'm alright.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                X