This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww Junior's First Act Of Vandalism Isn't He Cute

The answer being No!!! I am cleaning rooms and we had this obnoxious family checking out (Spent one night there and demanded tons of extra stuff, complained constantly and left the room a virtual pig sty.)

Their son a cute little boy who looked to be about 3 or 4 comes out. He immediately goes to the rock garden and starts taking the rocks out and chucking them against the walls. I say nothing thinking that the parents were going to come out and correct him on his behavior. Parents come out and to my shock say "Oh look at him that's so cute."

This kid is hucking rocks where he might cause damage to the hotel, vehicles, or any passerby and it's cute? WTF? Well the parents of the year noticed I was there and suddenly changed their tune telling their boy to stop.

With parents like that the poor little guy doesn't stand a chance at learning right from wrong.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Imagine 10 years from now, he'll be spray painting a huge penis on your car or your hotel.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      Imagine 10 years from now, he'll be spray painting a huge penis on your car or your hotel.
      I can't WAIT to see the parents plead to the judge about that being "cute".
      "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Clearly a case of boys will be boys.

No, not really. Damned kids and their bad parents.
        Character flaws aren't a philosophy -Scott Adams

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          Or he'll be dropping big rocks off of freeway overpasses onto the moving cars below!

Mike
          Meow.........

Comment

<cough> The bf paints cars off and on, privately. Does very professional work, wish he wasn't bipolar and hid from the world all the time. Someone was a dick to him in traffic, and almost hit a couple of cars weaving in and out of traffic, so the bf followed him to the local Fred Meyer and painted a quick weiner on the front passenger side panel, with the message: "Watch out, I drive like a dick!"

Guy couldn't see it, when the cop pulled him over for it, it was quite entertaining to watch the kid cuss the cop for being an idiot, and then getting out and seeing that there really was one there.

Got onto the bf about vandalism, he referred to it as, "Appropriately personalized and highly informative."

Anyway, that's my painting a penis on someone's car story.

/end random off topic trip down memory lane
            ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

s there more to thi story, such as how you know he got stopped, etc?
              Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Not exactly vandalism, but in a similar vein...
                A child was being a horrible lil expletive a month ago; Screaming, reaching for items and throwing them on the ground, punching his mother when he was within reach...

What did she do?

Leaned over him, hugging his head and showering him with kisses and "you're such a good boy yesh you are!"

Sometimes I wish our scanning guns had a "stun" setting like in Star Trek...
                Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                  Or he'll be dropping big rocks off of freeway overpasses onto the moving cars below!
                  Nah, frozen turkeys.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                    Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                    Nah, frozen turkeys.
                    Actually, the dropping rocks thing happened here. The driver was killed.

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/na...3a17&k=2629%22
                    Last edited by Ree; 03-17-2007, 08:37 PM. Reason: Editing irrelevant parts out of quote
                    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Crosshair View Post
                      I can't WAIT to see the parents plead to the judge about that being "cute".
                      Nope, they'll be pleading, "Oh, but he's such a great arteest! You can't arrest him for not knowing the wall isn't a canvas!"
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                        Actually, the dropping rocks thing happened here. The driver was killed. http://www.canada.com/topics/news/na...3a17&k=2629%22
                        It's happened here a few times too...namely on the Parkway and I-70 east of Pittsburgh. Usually, it's during the day, and always with cinder blocks. However, since fences were installed on the bridges, it doesn't happen as much.
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Motorway bridges and train bridges are popular locations for idiots to try and kill people over here. Fortunately, the craze has died down for now, but when one gets reported others happen.

Rapscallion

Comment

Hey, I just remembered a story where the kid did vandalize and the father had a rather...unique approach to it.

The kid was around 9 and was having fun knocking cans over. His dad repeatedly told him not to, so the kid did it more. After awhile the dad had enough. He went to one end of the canned good aisle, put his hand on one can...

And zoomed down the aisle knocking the WHOLE ROW down shouting "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

His kid looked on horrified while his wife ran to hide in the car. The dad looked at his son and smiled boadly "WOW THAT WAS FUN, LET'S DO IT AGAIN!"
                            Kid pleaded "No dad no, that's enough!"

Dad got all serious. "Good. Now help me pick them all back up."

Kudos to the dad for taking action, not hitting his kid and cleaning up the mess he made to prove a point! Just glad he didn't do it in the jars section!
                            Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                              Actually, the dropping rocks thing happened here. The driver was killed.
                              The frozen turkey thing happened too, on Long Island, back around Thanksgiving. Driver was seriously injured.

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/art...Id=46&id=36750
                              Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 03-12-2007, 02:08 PM.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                              X