This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk homeless Bill

Now my store has quite a few homless ppl,so when a particulary drunk one wandered in one night at about 3 a.m. I thought nothing of it,as long as he does'nt cause a problem,But I am posting here are'nt I?

A little trivia,7-11's in Oklahoma are owned by one person,not a corporation(i.e. like the nationwide chain)basically EVERY 7-11 in the state of Oklahoma is a franchise,owned by just one company,which means we have store layouts,so all stores are exactly the same,i tell you this just in case you live,or have been to Oklahoma so you can visualize the aisles and shelfs.

DHB(drunk homeless bill) walks in,starts at an instant angle towards one of the shelves,plows smack dab into our 10 ft long candy ailse,and completley knocks over the entire shelf(300 boxes of candy,everywhere)in his stupor,he stumbles backwards,knocking over a spinning beef jerky rack in the middle of the ailse,and then stumbles into a chip display box,completley destroying this.

Now I am watching this with my only customer,lauging my fucking ass off(It had'nt dawned on me that i would be cleaning it up just yet)But I swear to you the best thing,DHB looks at me,and then goes and stands in the corner of the store like a punished 5 yr old,well he stood there until the cops came and told him it was ok to leave his timeout for theirs,he was standing in the corner for 10 minutes ignoring me,until the cops arrived.He did not say one word the entire time he was in my store...

What a wonderful world we live in huh?

*EDIT - Quote removed. Do not quote entire posts. ~ Ree

Did he look extremely tired? he probably didn't sleep for days and his mind is playing tricks on him and acting all retarded. That's my assumption.
    Last edited by Ree; 03-02-2007, 01:39 AM. Reason: Excessive quoting
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

I grant you that I'd be laughing my ass off too even if I had to clean it all up, but you do have to give him credit for staying there and waiting until he got his punishment.

Although I do have one question...What was the weather like that night? It's possible he wanted to be arrested on a minor charge so he could go to jail where he'd be warm, clean, and fed.

Kinda sad really.

M
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

I thought the same thing at first,but this was quite a nice evening

Comment

well, it's possible he just wanted somewhere safe to sleep. Even when the weather's nice, the street is no place to cop a nap (trust me, I've tried).
          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
          X