This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did Tim Go??

So at work at the cinema I'm at, we had a Wild hogs display with almost-life-size cutouts of Tim Allen and the others.

The othe rday at work I stepped past it, then blinked.

TIm Allen's was gone.

Yeah, someone walked out with a five foot plus tall cardboard cutout of Tim Allen.

It was kinda funny. We think they went out the back

I asked my boss if I could come in on my spare time in my 'biker' costume (Leather jacket, jeans and a big buckle_) and stand on the display in his place, but she said no, the cardboard wouldn't support me.
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Personally, I'd have taken Bill Macy.
    But that's my own personal obsession...
    ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

There were always too many people at the theatre and at the movie stores to steal the Darth Vader ones (when the original trilogy was redone) and the Hayden Christianson ones when Episodes 2 and 3 came out.

Darth Vader is my hero.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post
        but she said no, the cardboard wouldn't support me.
        Tell her to get the 2x4 cardboard?
        ludo ergo sum

Comment

Look on eBay for it.
          This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

I can just see some wild-eyed woman sitting alone in a filthy apartment. She's got the table set for 2 and the place is lit by candlelight. She is sitting at one end and the cutout is standing at the other end.

"Oh Tim, at last we're together!"
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Maybe the ghost of Wilson took it!

"Hidey-ho, neighbor!"

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

At Halloween, we made a scarecrow with a pumpkins head on it. One night, I was locking up, and it was gone! Along with the giant rubber black cat that was next to it.

We also had a lot of pumpkins on display, and I caught some woman walking out of the bar with one stuffed up her jumper.

Me: What are you doing?
                Stupid Woman: What??
                Me: Please, just hand over the pumpkin and leave.
                Stupid Woman: *Hands it over* What if I was pregnant?? You would have looked REALLY stupid!

Yeah, because YOU don't look stupid, stealing a pumpkin from a bar.

Comment

What if you were a moron stealing a pumpkin, oh wait you are!

Also,

"If 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts... How does the rest of that go?" -Homer Simpson
                  "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

On a side note, I really hope this movie does well, because I like Tim Allen. I'm sick of him doing all these kid movies. He was great in Galaxy Quest and Big Trouble.
                    I saw him in concert in Kalamazoo many many many years ago. He was hilarious.
                    Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

I forget which cutout it was, I wanna say Tom Cruise...this is from 10 years ago when I was dating a guy that worked the local Cinema. Someone had taken and cut a hole in Tom's <ahem> pants, and put one of those Lil' Smokies in the hole.

(For those that don't know, Lil' Smokies are little sausages that are about an inch and a half long and as thick as my pinkie.)
                      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                        <SNIP> *EDIT - Please edit quotes. It's annoying when people don't, after numerous board reminders. ~Ree<snip>

Stupid Woman: *Hands it over* What if I was pregnant?? You would have looked REALLY stupid!

Yeah, because YOU don't look stupid, stealing a pumpkin from a bar.

You know...there really was a woman at a Wal-Mart who had been accused of stealing a basketball, only to be found out she was pregnant?
                        Last edited by Ree; 03-04-2007, 02:47 PM. Reason: Editing irrelevant parts out of quote
                        Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                          I forget which cutout it was, I wanna say Tom Cruise...this is from 10 years ago when I was dating a guy that worked the local Cinema. Someone had taken and cut a hole in Tom's <ahem> pants, and put one of those Lil' Smokies in the hole.
                          When my brother worked at a movie theater back in the late 80's and early 90's, someone punched a hole in Danny Devito's nether region in a Twins standup, and poked a condom filled with water through the hole.
                          Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

When I was at college, Lord of the Rings was playing in the campus theater and some how they had a card board cut out of Frodo as an advertisement. The movie plays for two days, then they put Frodo out be carted off to the trash. So a few of my fellow D&D club members got druck and launched a "rescue" that entailed stumbling across campus giggling.

There were many, many inappropriat jokes made.
                            "Wait... he's alive, but his head's gone..." -Crow

Comment

Nah, nobody stole the Tim Allen cutout. It simply checked itself into Rehab.
                              If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
                              www.myspace.com/rentalracer

Comment

Working...
                              X