This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody idiot!!!

Had a guy come in with a group quite late on last nite, all was fine until a few of them walked out for a smoke and i saw one was quite the worst for wear so told him he wouldent be coming back in....

All was well they sent a lad in to tell the rest of the group that they were moving on...thought all the best for it

One of the group for some reason wanted to hug my number 2....who made sure he knew that it wasent going to happen.....apparantly the lad tryed to argue for the hug and was in the end told to f-off......

After a patrol i came outside on the side door (on front but not main entry/exit) to see 2 lads larking around the edge of the property....after a few seconds i hear a loud smash bang tinkle...and one lad took off running....despite his head start i cought him within 20 meters and locked him up and dragged his ass back to wait for the cops as he had just punched through one of our windows. While im brining him back one of his mates begs me to let him go as hes bleeding...which once i get hom back to our front i have a peek and he is bleeding like a pig from his for arm...the bar staff are out front now and i tell them to call police and ambulance and to get a towel.....

One of his mates whips off his shirt to use as bandage and trys to help me sit him down so i can do the first aid thing.....lad refuses to sit down or behave so we can try sort him out...at this point hes stood in a pool of red fluids and 3 passer bys are calling for help on their phones......Police turn up while we are still trying to get him to sit down...which they promptly knock him on his ass for his own good and hold the shirt bandaged arm above his head......having to stand on him to keep him there and under control.

In the end an ambulance turned up about 20 minutes later despite being under 1000 yards away from the local hospital.....and he was put on it with a bit of struggle.

In short i hate when i get blood on my suit...and the lad is lucky i grabbed him as if he had gotten away he would have been pissing blood out that arm till he dropped....just waiting to hear back from the cops now as they were going to keep him in and get his account when he sobered up and after the hospital had finished with him.
    Last edited by Rebel1012; 02-05-2012, 11:10 PM. Reason: spelling
    We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Quoth Rebel1012 View Post
    One of the group for some reason wanted to hug my number 2....
    Huh? He wanted to hug a turd?

Comment

No im the head door and i have a guy whos supervisor when im not around.....so number 2 in the chain so to speak
      We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

Ok, gotcha. Still, pretty funny if you think about it.

Comment

<disclaimer>
          Ok i just can't help myself
          </disclaimer>

*glances at the thread title* I see what you did there

Comment

Working...
          X