This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well nether do I!!!!!

This happened about a week ago. I was working the grave shift, when this drunk guy came in at about 4 in the morning. He fell down on his way to the cooler that's about ten feet in front of the door. He got up, got his 7-up, turned to go to front counter that's about five feet away. Falls down again. Gets up, and still not speaking, puts the seven-up on the counter. He takes about four minutes of fumbling with his wallet before pulling out his food card.

I have to run the card three times because he ether got his pin wrong, or took too long to put the pin in. After it FINALLY clears.

Drunk Guy: Hey man, got a cig??

Me: Nope, sorry man. Don't smoke.

Drunk Guy: *looks pissed off, screams* WELL NETHER DO I!!!!!!!!!

Tries to walk out, but keeps falling down before crawling out the door.

After he left, I finally unbit my tongue and started laughing. Who feels threatrened by crazy drunk guy like that??
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Well, he could have passed out, fallen on top of you, and forced you to breathe his toxic aroma while you struggled to reach the phone to dial 911. Hopefully, while you wait for rescue, he won't wet himself, but don't count on it.

But that thought is probably because I'm in a pessimistic mood today. I did, back in the OLD days, have a really drunk guy come around the counter pawing me. His buddy was a regular customer, who, upon seeing my face, before I even said anything, came around the counter and dragged his friend out of the store, stammering apologies all the way.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Errrmmm... Ok.

*looks around for the brain cells lost reading that one*
      I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
      "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Naw, man, I dun smoke, I just want ta know if'n ya have a cig?
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
        X