This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heelie cow

I am returning from break and a little girl skates all the way down the floor on those accursed heelies. The CSM tells the mother that we don't allow heelies. a couple minutes later our hourly no heelies announcement is made. The mother approaches the service desk and looks p-ssed
    HB=heelie b-tch
    CSM=CSM
    HB: WHO MADE THAT PAGE????!!! I am MORTIFIED. I KNOW THAT WAS AGAINST ME PERSONALLY, Someone told me and I stopped her skating I KNOW THAT WAS AGAINST ME. I AM EMBARRASSED THAT YOU TOLD THE WHOLE STORE. I AM MORTIFIED, MY KIDS ARE TRAUMATIZED, YOUR STORE IS VINDICTIVE. THAT WAS AGAINST ME I KNOW IT.
    CSM: WE make that page hourly so that kids don't fall and get hurt,
    HB: I"VE NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE. IT WAS PERSONALLY AGAINST ME, I WAS MORTIFIED AND I WANT TO HELL HER WHY I AM NEVER SHOPPING HERE AGAIN. IAM CALLING CORPORATE AND YOUR MANAGERS. I WAS MORTIFIED MY KIDS WERE TRAUMATIZED I AM NEVER SHOPPING HERE AGAIN. IT WAS PERSONAL AGAINST ME.
    <tirade continues as I leave before i shove the heelie up her butt>

I got sooo mad after listening to this cow go on and on, I hear these pages alll the time, and nobody pays attention to them and yet, I just know that if there snookums got hurt they's sue the bejezus out of us

If the pages were not made and a child fell the parents would be making a fuss about a warning not being issued. We. Just. Can't. Win.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

HB: I"VE NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE. IT WAS PERSONALLY AGAINST ME, I WAS MORTIFIED AND I WANT TO HELL HER WHY I AM NEVER SHOPPING HERE AGAIN. IAM CALLING CORPORATE AND YOUR MANAGERS. I WAS MORTIFIED MY KIDS WERE TRAUMATIZED I AM NEVER SHOPPING HERE AGAIN. IT WAS PERSONAL AGAINST ME.
      And, knowing how corporate suits think, corporate will put the kibosh on the no-heelies policy and announcements, even if the managers stand firm. Can't let HB's dollars go to the competition, you know.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

So I'm walking around Wal-Mart, right? I've got a 24-pack of Pepsi in my hand, and I AM WEAK. I can barely bench-press 40 pounds, so a 24-pack of soda gets switched from one hand to the other as I'm walking, because my arm gets tired. Suddenly, some little punk on Heelies comes right up along my right side, and turns left RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Damn near caused me to drop my soda, and I would hate to have to have someone clean it up, and I'm sure their policy forbids me to clean it up. Quick reflexes == left leg quickly shoots out == "Sorry for tripping you like that'

I'm a bastard, I trip 13 year olds on Heelies
        I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
        less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

I just posted this over in "sightings" but since this is on the same topic, I will mention here. I saw two kids zipping around the mall today of Heelies, followed by their dad who was wearing Heelies too!!!

Comment

I should point out, for clarity, that the CSM and page-maker are different people, and had no contact at all prior to the announcement. Also the HB told the CSM that she was "mortified" by the bage but she told the person who made the page that the CSM "mortified" her, both the CSM and page-maker were civil, and polite which made HB look like more of an asshat. and hey, ahanix1989? I don't think you are a bastard I would love to see you do it to some of the kids around here. But then again we don't advocate violence.

Comment

I was at the mall today with my little guy and his father. The little guy was getting cranky so I was carrying him instead of him screaming his head off in his stroller. Some little punk comes flying out of a store wearing those heelies and crashed right into me. I would have fallen, and dropped my son, if his father hadn't caught us, because the kid was about my size. I ripped into the kid, so did my son's father, and about 30 seconds into it, the punk's mother comes storming out of the store and starts yelling at us. The whole "My son did nothing wrong" bullshit. Now, this is the mall I use to work at, I know the majority of the people there, and still know all of the security guards. One of my friends was the security guard on duty. Needless to say, the kid and his mother got tossed out of the mall, and the kid was told not to come back with the heelies.

Comment

Working...
              X