This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Plants For Fools!!!

They don't need to be watered. They don't need to be pruned. They don't care about sunlight. They'll flower until the end of time. Hell, they don't even need soil. You just need to dust them once a year or so.

Live plants are living organisms and need water, and some sunlight. Why don't people understand this? No plant flowers continuously. Why is that such a mystery to some people? No living thing will thrive in a dark murky corner completely neglected. Why does that confuse anyone?
    Shut up and jump.

I like my fake plants. i travel too much to keep live ones watered (and i forget, too ) so my fake plants make my office look nice.
    A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
    - Dave Barry

Comment

I wish I could keep real plants. So far only my baby cactus are surviving, but they wont GROW. My poor coffee plants keep dying off
      Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

I love fake plants. They are easier to take care of then real ones. Plus I always forget to wash the real ones when I did have them.
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

tell 'em to plant mushrooms...at least they like the dark

/runs away
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

i think somehow with my black thumb i would even kill the fake ones
            History repeats, the names and dates change, but its always the same old story.

Comment

Quoth Sailornight6 View Post
              Don't laugh . . . but I've been accused of that.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

i am glad i am not the only one T.T
                History repeats, the names and dates change, but its always the same old story.

Comment

Quoth Professional Serf View Post
                  No living thing will thrive in a dark murky corner completely neglected. Why does that confuse anyone?
                  Any past, present, or future convenience store clerk here could come up with a miles-long list of customers who seem to have accomplished this feat.

Also, I've had this apartment for eight months now and I'm all right, I think...
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she ought fall down, let's you know she's hurting 'fore she keens...makes her a home."

Comment

Quoth Sailornight6 View Post
                    I've herd of someone doing this. She watered a fake rose.
                    I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Comment

I had a couple of brain surgeons come in one day and ask me how many bags of rock salt it would take to cover their lawn to make it look like snow.

Shut up and jump.

Comment

I had a couple of brain surgeons come in one day and ask me how many bags of rock salt it would take to cover their lawn to make it look like snow.

Salting the earth, make nothing ever grow again, no?
                        "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

I sincerely hope they were:

A. Kidding, and/or
                          B. Drizunk.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I have the touch of death with plants, so I am quite happy with my plastic ones.
                            -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                            -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Working...
                            X