This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savings Card Customer

Yesterday, I was doing lottery for a customer when another customer said that she was next. I went over to that customer, apologized, and offered to help her out with what she needed. It turned out that she needed a temporary savings card since she left hers at home. I let her know that the system won't let us look up the card anymore because that option was removed from the system. We tried different phone #'s like it was a regular transaction but none of the phone #'s worked. I even offered her an update sheet which she wouldn't fill out. I mentioned that we could use the store card which she wouldn't accept. She ended up applying for a new card.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Wow. She thwarted every reasonable effort you made. What a gimp.
    Is there some sort of reward program for using your card? I can't understand why she didn't just allow you to use the store card otherwise.
    But, as is the familiar mantra around these parts, there's no figuring an SC.
    Don't try to understand how they think coz it'll hurt when all your brain cells start exploding.
    ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

Even if there is a reward for using her own card, now she has two accounts. Would her accumulated points get transferred?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X