Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I may have broken up a SC and her boyfriend. (Little long).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I may have broken up a SC and her boyfriend. (Little long).

So it was a busy as heck friday night, and the beer rush happened earlier then normal. This woman came in and... well

Me: ME
    SC: High Queen herself.

SC *Brings up a six-pack of beer, she looks over 30 so I don't card her*
    Me: $9.59 please.
    SC: ???? The sign says 4.99!!!
    ME: (Knowing full well that that is a lie, and in fact there is NO BEER ON SALE FOR THAT PRICE!!). "No there isn't ma'am, look again...."
    SC: YES There is! The sign is in front of this beer, I want it for that price!
    ME: .... *go back, look at every beer sign, nope, no 4.99 beer, lady is with me.
    SC: Well, I saw it somewhere. I want it for that price. what are you going to do??
    ME: Nothing... its 9.59.
    SC: Well my boyfriend wouldn't want that much../... I'll get ANOTHER KIND.
    Me; *putting the beer on the ground next to me, and voiding it.
    SC: I'LL PUT IT AWAY!!!!
    Me: *gritting my teeth* Its ok.... I'll do it....
    SC: HMPH!!! *She goes back, comes back with a six pack of Full Sail Pale Ale, with guess what? Three bottles of thunderhead, three bottles of Full Sale.
    ME: I'm going to have to charge you for each bottle since its different brands/companyes/price.
    SC: GAAAAAH!!! FINE!!! Charge me for the full sail.
    Me: *Taking out the Thunderhead, which she gave me more daggers*
    SC: I'LL PUT THEM BACK!!!!
    Me: .... don't forget to get your other three FULL SAIL... since you did pay for it.
    SC: *Storms back to the beer, and I'm waiting on other customers and she is taking her time to get three measy beers. She finally goes the long way out the door which means avodiing me til the last possible moment. I look outside, and guess what? She just swipped a six pack of thunderhead! (She left the full sail at least....
    Me: *Bursting around the corner, almost knocking down another customer, knocking over a display of junior mints, and out the door* HEY!!!!!
    SC Boyfriend whom is driving stops and looks at me confused. I go over to the passainger door and tell her flat out she did NOT pay for that six pack. She glared at me while her boyfriend looked at her/me confused as heck.
    SC: IT SAID 4.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *She gives me back the six pack, I burst back into the store cause people are getting angry with five minutes left to spare for beer, grab her full sail, run back out and handing it to her.

SC Boyfriend; YOU NEED TO APOGLIED TO HIM!!! *Glaring at his girlfriend*
    HE DOING HIS JOB!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE ANGRY, YOU TRIED TO STEAL!!!

SC: *giving me more dagger* I'm......

sor..

r..

y.

They then drive off with the boyfriend mad at her.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Good, we dun want that girl to reproduce!
    Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
      Good, we dun want that girl to reproduce!
      Hmm, that's prolly the reason he DOES want her.

Comment

Quoth Simply Amazed View Post
        Hmm, that's prolly the reason he DOES want her.
        I can't imagine her having any OTHER redeeming qualities...
        "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Well, if you did break them up, sounds like you did the poor guy a favor..
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

She'd be better off with a guy that agrees with her ideals on "fair pricing" and five finger discounting.

Odd how couples like an honest person and a dishonest person even make it past the first date. You'd think on their first date, she probably wanted to dine-and-dash and he probably DIDN'T want to.....
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              Well, if you did break them up, sounds like you did the poor guy a favor..
              No, made the GENE POOL a favor!
              Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post

SC: *giving me more dagger* I'm......

sor..

r..

y.

Good for him for making her apologize, even if she was only saying it without meaning it. He deserves much better than her, though.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

So...anyone else think that next time HE'LL get the beer?
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    Odd how couples like an honest person and a dishonest person even make it past the first date. You'd think on their first date, she probably wanted to dine-and-dash and he probably DIDN'T want to.....
                    IMO, the odds that he paid for **everything** on the first date are very high.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                      So...anyone else think that next time HE'LL get the beer?
                      I don't think there will be a next time with her...

Comment

Quoth Blueberry View Post
                        I don't think there will be a next time with her...
                        We can hope . . .

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post

You at least have to give props to the BF (who in my opinion needed to be raised from lowly title of "SC Boyfriend" to the lofty title of "poor bastard who has to deal with her whiny ass") who bitched her out royally and made her apologize to you for her actions.

It's nice to see that this twit doesn't have her BF wrapped around her finger.

M
                          I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

What the hell did this chick think she was doing? She swipes the beer and when you catch her, she whines that it was 4.99? She didn't pay for them anyway-so WTF!?
                            I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
                            "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

If he's smart, he'll dump her. If she does the same thing again, he'll end up looking like the getaway driver.

Comment

Working...
                              X