This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nanananana LAMP POST MAN

Technically, this guy wasn't a customer (THANK GOD), but since I was on my way to work I'm going to count him as one.

Just got out the car at the taxi drop off in town. Walking down the street and looking at something, probably a bird or taking in the cloudscape (or some artistic farce like that), when I heard this loud "DONG!" Looked, this guy holding a kid in his arms walked smack into a lamp post. I'm about to go "Uh, are you okay?", when the guy comes up to me, his face inches away from mine, and says "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THERE WAS A LAMP POST THERE?!?!?"
    What?
    "Wha -- I didn't even see you!"
    "You were staring straight at me, you f**king stupid cow! *walks off rubbing his head*"

Yes, I was staring STRAIGHT at you, AFTER you walked into the lamp post you brain dead twat. Admittedly, this made me somewhat upset afterwards, until it dawned on me; The guy had walked inot a lamp post in public! The arsehole. It's not my job to watch where you're going for you. Run into the road and die, plz. And If I ecer see you again I WILL give you a piece of my mind. And what really bugs me; if I was any other person, perhaps a boy the same age, possibly slightly older and if I actually LOOKED my age, he wouldn't have said a dman thing. Le sigh. I hope he bled.

maybe that knocked some sense into him, but then again, most likely, not.

wtf?

maybe a one two follow up would have done the job?
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth biscuitchan
      the guy comes up to me, his face inches away from mine, and says "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THERE WAS A LAMP POST THERE?!?!?"
      What?
      "Wha -- I didn't even see you!"
      "You were staring straight at me, you f**king stupid cow! *walks off rubbing his head*"
      "It isn't my job to guide you on your daily walk. Most human beings have enough sense to watch where they are going."

And he calls you a "f**king stupid cow"?! Pot, meet kettle.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

"Behind you! There's a foot coming right at your arse! It's about to board!"

Comment

Quoth Susie Derkins
          Ha! Brilliant.

Comment

Quoth Susie Derkins
            Thank you, I just spat cherry squash at my moniter after reading that.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

*snerk*

stellar comeback; i'd love to see the dumbfounded look on his face to this one!
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista
                *snerk*

stellar comeback; i'd love to see the dumbfounded look on his face to this one!

Hehehe. If I ever see him again, I'll say that, I swear to God. o_o

Comment

I'd probably have made him really p*ssed off, because I'd not be able to resist laughing at the fact that he embarrassed himself like that. But then I'm mean like that. (And I know how it feels. I've managed to ride my bike into poles, as well as walk into them, on several occasions.)
                  3 Basic rules for ordering food.
                  - Order from the menu.
                  - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
                  - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

Quoth Susie Derkins
                    You know, I really do think I would have kicked him right in the plums, had he not been holding a kid. Seriously. He walks into a post and then turns around and insults YOU???

Comment

I would have killed myself laughing, because all my friends do when I walk into random objects and take a header. Seriously, you'd think I had the grace of a 3 legged cow some days. And on others, the cow has more.

I've tripped on/walked into: doors, parking meters, my bed, corners of walls, chairs, foot rests, cars, curbs, my shoelace, garbage cans, a fork, water, fire hydrants, tables, benches, people, nothing, floor, actual walls (not just corners) and a computer tower.

I think that covers most of it.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey
                        I would have killed myself laughing, because all my friends do when I walk into random objects and take a header. Seriously, you'd think I had the grace of a 3 legged cow some days. And on others, the cow has more.

If my mother had named me Grace, the world would have grounds to sue for false advertisement.

Comment

Working...
                        X