Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just LOVE SCs, and I had quite my fair share of those tonight...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just LOVE SCs, and I had quite my fair share of those tonight...

Alrighty, I think I'll start with the idiot who came in to buy the weight gainer protein.

SC: I'd like to buy some weight gainer
    Me: Sure, it's right here

*SC looks at it, and looks at the price then looks back at me*

SC: Your website says it was $29.99
    Me: Well, let me scan it and see if it's on sale

*I scan it and nope, not on sale*

Me: I'm sorry sir, it's not $29.99, it's $36.99
    SC: Well I have a Gold Card. I can use that right?
    Me: Nope, your Gold Card is good only the first 7 days of the month.

*SC grumpily pays and leaves*

About 10 minutes later, in comes his wife BITCHING up a storm

Wife of SC: You over charged my husband for this
    Me: No ma'am, I didn't
    Wife: YES, YOU DID!
    Me: And why do you say that?
    Wife: It's on the website that it's $29.99!
    Me: Well, ma'am, it could be just the Gold Card price that you read
    Wife *scoffs*: Well I AM a Gold Card member!!
    Me: Yes, ma'am, I'm sure you are, but the Gold Card is for use the first 7 days of the month only, and I told your husband this earlier
    Wife: Where's the manager?
    Me: Not here ma'am.
    Wife: Well I'm calling later I want to speak to a manager!

*Wife turns around, flips her hair and leaves*

About an hour later I get a phone call, from a woman I'm assuming is the same lady.

Lady on phone: May I speak to your manager?
    Me: No ma'am, he's not here tonight
    Lady: Can you give me a manager?
    Me: No ma'am, I cannot
    Lady: I want the customer service number then

*I search for the number, and unfortunately, I cannot find it since it's been changed recently*

Me: Ma'am, I can't find it
    Lady: What's your name?
    Me: What does my name matter to you ma'am? My name doesn't have to be revealed over the phone
    Lady: I'm talking to you, I WANT your name
    Me: Ma'am I don't have to give you my name, under my rights as a worker here in this business. If you want to talk to someone, come in on Monday and take it up with someone then. Unfortunately, I can't help you, have a nice day.
    *and I hung up on her*

***FYI in case you're wondering, I just checked the website. It's NOT listed as $29.99 on the website, it's listed as $36.99 with Gold Card price as being $29.59***

-------------------------------

Another incident tonight was this:

I was talking with another customer, bare in mind, she was a white female, when a black man comes up to me, all arrogant and interrupts me:

SC: Can you help me find ____ , ____ , _____ , and ____?
    Me: Sir, I am with another customer currently, can you please step back, and wait your turn? I'll be with you as soon as I'm done with this lady.
    SC: Sure I'll step back, your stupid racist white b*tch!
    *SC turns and begins to walk out, asking my friend who was visiting me if he worked there*

I might add to this story that her friend was wearing a pair of jeans and this T-shirt, while dress code there is similar to my job. Black shoes, black slacks, and white shirt.

(link is to an example of the shirt. easiest is just to link to where it was purchased, you know?)
    Those who are loudest about their qualifications, tend to have the least merit to their claims.

Comment

OK to me for not reading the fine print myself. I just got the Gold Card, and didn't notice that particular stipulation. It's OK though, I won't need to use it for another 4 mos or so, and it already paid for itself.

Maybe you can tell me why the stores never carry the Bone Health vitamins? Of the 3 stores convenient to me they NEVER have more than one bottle, and I like to have one for home and one for work. I finally broke down and ordered 6 bottles online.
      The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post

Maybe you can tell me why the stores never carry the Bone Health vitamins? Of the 3 stores convenient to me they NEVER have more than one bottle, and I like to have one for home and one for work. I finally broke down and ordered 6 bottles online.
        That's odd, my stores are always fully stocked of the Bone Health vitamins. It all really depends on the manager that runs the place because sometimes, they need to actually order stock MANUALLY, instead of letting the company ship the stuff to them based on what they sell.

Comment

Ooh, she flipped her hair?! I'd be shakin' in my shoes if I were you

I love think geek. The caffeine molecule mug is my favorite
          That and the titanium spork. Cuz I just love the word spork.

sporksporksporksporksporkspork
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Next time an angry customer asks for your corporate phone number, give out this one:
            1-800-382-5633
            1-800-FUC-KOFF
            I just dialed it. Who would have thought it was a phone sex company?
            Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

ROFL! I swear I'm gonna try this sometime!

Comment

Quoth Knightmare View Post
                Next time an angry customer asks for your corporate phone number, give out this one:
                1-800-382-5633
                1-800-FUC-KOFF
                I just dialed it. Who would have thought it was a phone sex company?

LOL!! I am so doing that!

Comment

but just had to add this........

I was dialing 1-800 numbers, just making them up to see what I would get.
                  So.....I dialed 1-800-screw-me, then waited.......

*ring*

*ring*

"Good morning, Exxon Corporation."

It was a priceless feeling to hear that! Swear it's true too. Sadly though, I think they figured it out, and changed their number soon afterward.
                  Who is this rectal-cranial inverted twit....and where is my sledgehammer??

Comment

Working...
                  X