This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots, Morons, and Losers. Oh my!!!

Idiot: We have this couple who come in at 10am and demand their room be ready. Their excuse for being early they wanted to avoid traffic, well gee let's change our policies since the concept of check in time is so foreign to you. (Check in time is at 2) After being told of the check-in time they leave and come back at noon, luckily their room was done and we got them out of our hair.

Morons: We have this regular couple who stays with us every few months or so. Friday night some people check in to the room above them apparently according to him and only him (no one else complained) they were noisy. Rather than do the logical thing, complain to the manager, he took it upon himself to pound on the door and order them to quiet down. The next day he then takes it upon himself to lecture them about respect. Just because you're a regular guest does not give you management rights. Just because you are forty years older than the other guests does not give parental or authority figure rights either.

Losers: One of our guests decided to do something sweet for his wife. He brought her flowers. This tale would've been more romantic if he hadn't taken the flowers from the hotel's garden. And taken flowers from the gardens of houses surrounding the hotel. I guess we are lucky there wasn't a cemetery nearby.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania
Working...
X