This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• by law your my slave.

I rarely get the by law ones, when it is, its usually its against the law to be carded for beer/cigs. Whatever right? This was a new one...

I'm behind the counter when this man comes in rather frazzeled. He takes one look at me and BARKS (Like a dog I swear). "Two-liter! Coke!". I blink but point to where it is. "GET FOR ME!" he barks again. Rolling my eyes, but thinking maybe he's disabaled in some way, I go to get it. He then barks 'ICE cream! Chocoloate!". (He's still by the door). I stopped and looked at him. "You want me to get that too sir....?". (Mind you, our store is like, 50 feet long and 30 feet wide, not exactly large and can get lost).
    "Yes, your suppose to!!!" he barks again.
    "Huh?" i reply as I'm putting the coke back.
    "YOU HAVE NO BASKETS, BY LAW YOUR MY SLAVE AND NEED TO GET MY STUFF!!!" he shouts.

I laugh at him, which enraged him more but he left, giving the most horrible threat of getting me fired nad thrown in prison for breaking the law.

I don't get some people this week for me. :*(
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Can you write a 7-10 research paper on a comic superhero too while your at it? Thanks

That's ridiculous. How stupid do they honestly think we are? Where do they come up with this crap?
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      "YOU HAVE NO BASKETS, BY LAW YOUR MY SLAVE AND NEED TO GET MY STUFF!!!" he shouts.
      And here I thought the law said that owning slaves was illegal. Shows how much I know.
      my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
      it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
        Uh, no.
        Amendment XIII
        Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
        Didn't mean to go but this idiot is a World Class Dumbass. I'm glad you laughed at him, Plaidman, I can just see him complaining to the police about you "breaking the law!"
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Uh, no.

Didn't mean to go but this idiot is a World Class Dumbass. I'm glad you laughed at him, Plaidman, I can just see him complaining to the police about you "breaking the law!"
          I would've quoted that Slavery was illegal as well

Then dared him to call the police on me. Even dialed 911 for him.

Comment

So . . . a couple of things.

Because you had no baskets, "by law" you a required to get his stuff? Where did this law come from? His ass? Our store has no baskets, but sure as hell, I'm not gonna run around and do someone's shopping for them (especially when they're fully capable.).

And what's with all the shouting? I swear, sometimes the dumber they are, the louder they get . . . (not always the truth, but in this case, clearly the truth . . .).
            This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Not having baskets didn't stop people from bringing Sears carts into the Chesterfield store all the f*cking time. In a store where the aisles are hardly wide enough for one person to wander them at times, adding a shopping cart (from the other damn end of the mall!) makes it extremely hard to get through the store.
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

You had a lot more restraint then I would have had. I would have thrown his behind out the store. Management can fire me if they want. It would be an interesting reason... Reason for termination... refusing to be a customers slave. Interesting.

Comment

WTF is his problem? If someone done that to me, I would have just laughed at him. Also I would have told him that I am not degrading myself like that.
                  Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                  San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Yeah, I'd have quoted the 8th and then handed him the phone and double dog dared him to call the cops.

Bring it on
                    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                      Not having baskets didn't stop people from bringing Sears carts into the Chesterfield store all the f*cking time.

And you know darn well that the cart is going to be left IN your store when the customer leaves, right?
                      We get that all the time.
                      I no longer fear HELL.
                      I work in RETAIL.

Comment

"Sorry sir, but I can't leave my register. You'll have to trudge through my little store and get your sugar fix yourself."

Honest to god, where the hell did this guy get that idea?
                        I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
                        "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
                          Yeah, I'd have quoted the 8th and then handed him the phone and double dog dared him to call the cops.
                          Thirteenth, actually. The eighth is about excessive bail, fines and cruel and unusual punishment. http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitut...tml#articlevii
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Dammit, I've had the title of your post running in my head all day. Black metal style.
                            *guitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarg uitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitar*
                            *hoarse and gutteral* by "LAAAAAAAwWWWWW your my SLAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYVVVVEEEEE!!!!! BY LAW! MY SLAVE! BY LAW! MY SLAVE!"
                            *guitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarg uitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitar & BLASTBEATS*

Comment

BlackIronCrown, that idea of yours sounds like a Strapping Young Lad song. Good for you.
                              The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Working...
                              X