This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Change the colour of your bags! They don't match the decor of my kitchen!"

We've recently changed the colour of our bags from white to orange. Now, they are made from 33% recycled plastic; the colour true is a little too bright but otherwise they're the same. This SC filled out a complaint form about them; she complained that the bags didn't match her kitchen and demanded we go back to the old ones. She also bitched about the plastic bags smelling of, well, plastic. What else are plastic bags meant to smell of?
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

What is she doing, hanging them from the lights?

I use the bags for when I scoop out the cats' litterboxes. Most other people do something similar with them, or just throw them away. Either way, why should anyone care what color they are.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      What else are plastic bags meant to smell of?
      Something that matches the stink of the scented candles that match her kitchen decor?
      Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

...she complained that the bags didn't match her kitchen and demanded we go back to the old ones.
        Wait.
        Does she answer to the name 'Hildi'?
        Coz she might be using them for wallpaper...
        ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

We all had a good laugh tho; after all, how would she know how they smelt unless she was sniffing the bags for kicks? And I use the bags to line the bathroom bin. ^^
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Demonoid Phenomenon View Post
            Wait.
            OMG, I can't believe I get that! It's only because my wife watches that show. I did happen to see the fiasco that involved gluing straw to the walls.
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

My TV stays on TLC half the time and the other half is spent on TV Land.
              Gotta keep my education well-rounded.
              ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

I LOVED the moss on the wall. I'd never put it in my home, but I loved that she went there.

Comment

My TV stays on TLC half the time and the other half is spent on TV Land.
                  Gotta keep my education well-rounded.
                  I'm a TLC/FoodNetwork/Discovery/AnimalPlanet/and lately HGTV cycler, myself. Hildie is just OTT they should have put a stop to her YEARS ago - it's like she knows she is expected to to outrageous things and has to constantly outdo herself.

Comment

We've recently changed the colour of our bags from white to orange.
                    She also bitched about the plastic bags smelling of, well, plastic. What else are plastic bags meant to smell of?

I just have this image in my head of little "Magic Tree" airfresheners around each of the bag stands!

The only complaint I have with the new bags are that they break more easily than the white ones did. But they don't travel far so it doesn't bother me (my shop is within that particular supermarket chain).

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                      OMG, I can't believe I get that! It's only because my wife watches that show. I did happen to see the fiasco that involved gluing straw to the walls.
                      Did you happen to see the episode where she glued brown CARDBOARD to the walls? I seem to remember that she didn't stop at the walls but put cardboard on the ceiling too. There's no way in hell I'd do that show because of the possibility of having that crazy woman turn my home into some sort of nightmare from hell....

Comment

What about the time Doug though cement board would make good flooring. That stuff is sharp, why you would put that on a bedroom floor is beyond me.
                        The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth Linda View Post
                          :
                          The only complaint I have with the new bags are that they break more easily than the white ones did. But they don't travel far so it doesn't bother me (my shop is within that particular supermarket chain).
                          They do; however, I always tell people to make sure they double up the bags if they have heavy stuff or far to go. They are translucent!
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Wasn't Hildi the chick who glued records to the walls of one room? I remember that, but I can't remember who was responsible for that fiasco. Why hasn't she been "asked to leave" that show yet? There are sooooo many people who would rather have any but her do their house.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                              Wasn't Hildi the chick who glued records to the walls of one room? I remember that, but I can't remember who was responsible for that fiasco. Why hasn't she been "asked to leave" that show yet? There are sooooo many people who would rather have any but her do their house.
                              It's like a train wreck, you can't help but watch......I think people enjoy watching just so long as it's...."not in my house".

Comment

Working...
                              X