This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond livid right now!

BG - The gas station and restaurant is one building. The bait store is another building on the same property just a bit north of the CC/restaurant. END BG

We have a regular customer of the restaurant in the morning for coffee. He's around 90. Really good guy, friendly. The type of customer a business wants and is sad when passes. No, he didn't pass, but here's what happened Tuesday, and fire is shooting out of my ears right now over it.

Tuesday he came in to the restaurant and parked where he always does. As soon as he gets out of his car, Psyco Bitch, who's working the bait store (why they want her working for them is beyond me), comes out and starts yelling at him to move his car. It's in the "bait store" parking. He moves it and comes in.

He didn't come in yesterday, but came in today. He told the person working the restaurant what happened, and said he didn't come in yesterday because he was too upset over it.

Now, I know.

There's going to be war between me and Psayco Bitch, and it isn't going to be pretty. As I'm typing this, I'm slamming the keys because I'm so pissed. I'm going to tell her in not such a nice way, to NEVER do that AGAIN! If she's so concerned about parking, I'll gladly have that ugly red SUV of hers, which is parked in PRIME PARKING, because she's so fucking lazy to walk more than 10 feet to the door, towed to free up a space (calling Argabarga)!

I'm pissed beyond belief!
    Last edited by Victory Sabre; 03-21-2013, 05:26 PM.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Nice customers are too much of a rarity to scare one away. And if the parking spots are so important to her, why aren't there signs specifying where to park (and why doesn't she park where the other employees park, the hypocrite!)?

I don't blame you for being POed. I don't know if you're the manager or not, but if not, you might want to talk to them about the situation. I hope this can be corrected.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Wow! Yeah, she needs to be put in her place. Tell us how it goes!
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

If she's gonna complain about prime customer parking, then she shouldn't be using one of the prime spots herself. You have every right to tell her to park it elsewhere and that failure to do so will result in it being towed. She isn't a paying customer.. heck, you're paying her!
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Update on the situation.

The nasty one wasn't working yesterday (I wonder why?). Today the opener here, who deals with our good customer was let loose on her. Told her that the customer was upset, and the nasty one was bitching that the parking was necessary for the bait store. Opener told her that if it was such an issue, that she should park somewhere else, besides in the PRIME parking spot. The nasty one bitched that she doesn't want to "slip and fall", and it's dark outside.

She parks there year round. She does it because she's too lazy to walk more than 5 feet to the door.

She then went to tell "her story" to the guy running the station, trying to get sympathy from him. He doesn't like her at all, and didn't believe a word she said.

Hopefully this bullshit is over. If not, well, it's my turn.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
            Today the opener here, who deals with our good customer was let loose on her. Told her that the customer was upset, and the nasty one was bitching that the parking was necessary for the bait store.
            My understanding is that one parking lot serves both the bait store and the gas station/restaurant. Are the 2 business allocates specific portions of the parking lot (i.e. "these spaces are for the bait store, those are for the gas station/restaurant"), with the spaces marked, or is it "catch as catch can"? If the latter, then customers for either establishment can legitimately park anywhere on the lot. Sounds like the nasty one is trying to monopolize a community resource - she can "454 gram granular silicon dioxide".
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

is this shared parking, where you can't get towed if you park directly in front of the other business?

cos if it is, then i say… perhaps the answer to her complaint is, "So what? If it's dark bring a flashlight."

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                is this shared parking, where you can't get towed if you park directly in front of the other business?

cos if it is, then i say… perhaps the answer to her complaint is, "So what? If it's dark bring a flashlight."
                Most parking lots have lights ... it is in the best interest of businesses to *light* walkways and parking areas at least minimally to indicate they are a functioning business to passersby.
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

It's shared parking. Also, there is light on the sidewalk. She's just too damn lazy to walk more than 5 feet to the door of the bait store.

Comment

Well, I wish I didn't have any updates, but, I do.

I was gone most of the day playing poker and taking 3rd place and winning $400 (that was fun). The info I'll be giving is secondhand.

Psyco Bitch is at it again. Business Partner was outside coming in to the restaurant, and he witnessed PB telling a restaurant customer that it was bait store parking, and they had to move.

BP was not happy seeing this, but waited till there was no customers in the bait store and confronted her on her bullshit. He let her have it and told her in no uncertain terms that she had no right to do that and stop it. She refused, and told him that the parking was necessary for the bait store. He reminded her that she was taking up the prime parking spot. She claimed that she has to park there because for her safety, because the gas station gets broken into?!? (we haven't been broken into for about 4 years)

It goes back and forth. She says there will be a sign up tomorrow designating it as bait store parking only.

Well, we're in Minnesota, and there's a thing on the ground called snow, and the ground is frozen. She's full of crap if she thinks she'll put a sign up. I also wonder what her employers think of her actions?

As updates come in, I'll post them.

Comment

I wonder what the owners of the BUILDING thinks of her actions. Unless the bait store owners own the building and PAID for the prime parking spots in front of their store, tough-noogies.
                      My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                      It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Snow and frozen ground in Minnesota? You don't say.

Next you'll tell me Sid Hartman's job is to ask all the questions the other sports reporters are too smart to ask.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                          I also wonder what her employers think of her actions?
                          I think they ought to be asked. They should be made aware that their employee is driving away restaurant customers. That makes them look bad and will drive down their business as well.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
                            I wonder what the owners of the BUILDING thinks of her actions. Unless the bait store owners own the building and PAID for the prime parking spots in front of their store, tough-noogies.
                            I'm one of the owners of the building, so, yeah, I'm pissed.

Comment

As an owner of the building, can you tell her prime spots are for customers only and employees will be towed? I mean, unless she wants to back her bitchy self up a notch, that is.
                              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
                              X