This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma, 'Tis a Beautiful Thing

I was working the last shift on a Tuesday, and it was about 10 at night. We are dead, we just served a police officer who sat around and shot the shit with us for a bit. I get the little beep on my headset, and I take this guys order. He pulls up drunker than Billy Joel at a New Year's Eve Party at a Guinness Factory. At the end he asks me to throw out his multiple bottles. I tell him that I can't accept garbage because of health regulations. It was a bullshit lie, but I wasn't in the mood to handle booze bottles and have my manager mistake them for mine or something like that. I tell my manager and she calls the cops before he left when I told her what was going on. Here's where karma comes in. This guy gets pissed off and peels out. The Drive-Thru is connected to the road that lets people exit the plaza. Guess who was leaving? Mr. Police Officer. Guess who plowed into Mr. Police Officer's tail? The drunk idiot. I didn't hear the crash, but I heard the Police officer yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!" Thankfully no one was hurt and the cops got there about a minute afterwords. They come in to take a report, and haul the drunk guy's ass to jail. Fun night.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

That is so totally awesome. Another drunken idiot off the roads.
    It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
    -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Instant Karma is great ain't it?
      I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

GOD, I need to learn animation....

WIN!

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post
          but I heard the Police officer yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!"
          Is it me, or have they revised the Miranda rights?

Rapscallion

Comment

I love a happy ending! Have a nice time in jail jackass!

Comment

i have to admit, raps, that type of addition would be rather amusing for spectators and an interesting addition for law based tv shows, like 'cops,' for instance:

'what the BLEEP is wrong with you? you have the BLEEPING right to remain BLEEPING silent, any BLEEPING dumbassed BLEEPING thing you say can be used against you...'

look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post

Rapscallion
                Maybe it all depends on the situation . . . I bet you would be a little perturbed if someone bumped into the back of your vehicle while being in a state of drunkenness.
                This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post

Rapscallion
                  The criminals have more rights than the people they prey upon Raps. Especially if you're a celebrity.
                  This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

I feel bad for the cop, but thats hillarious!
                    Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

Bigjimaz, you are totally right.

Most criminals have more rights than the innocent people that they hurt, kill, or molest.

Thankfully, this is one drunk driver off the road for the night.

The bad news here?

And I really hate to be the one to rain on everyone's parade....

But as soon as this guy gets out of jail, he will be on the road again. DUIs don't stop people from driving drunk. Come to WI, where the average joe has at least 3 DUIs on his/her record. Restrictions and even revocations don't stop them from doing it again and again.

That's why it's up to karma and our local PDs to keep finding these assholes and keep locking them up until a judge sees a 7th or 8th DUI and finally decides that enough is enough and that these people NEED to be incarcerated for a long time. But only after how many people die or are injured by these drunken fools? It's so sad what has to happen before results and consequences result.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

duis here (cali) are not as easy as getting out of the drunk tank in the morning.

here they do alot more than that, take your licence, car, garnish wages ect. and all for a first and second offense. and i hear they have gotten even more strict.

i do feel bad for the cop, im glad that no one was hurt.

good thing you didnt take the bottles from him at that time, cause most states have open container laws which make the dui much much worse
                        "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
                          Maybe it all depends on the situation . . . I bet you would be a little perturbed if someone bumped into the back of your vehicle while being in a state of drunkenness.
                          Ahhh, karma's a bitch, isn't it? From the OP's description, I doubt it was a bump. It was probably crumpling the cop's trunk up into the back seat if he was peeling out of there at speed.
                          A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

I know a guy who ran down a state trooper a few years back. He was the son of my grandmother's former cleaning lady. Anyway, this fool was out one night, and got a bit toasted. On the way home, there was a sobriety checkpoint...and he didn't stop. He ran the cop over, drove into his patrol car, then claimed his brakes failed. Needless to say, he's in jail now.
                            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                              I know a guy who ran down a state trooper a few years back. He was the son of my grandmother's former cleaning lady. Anyway, this fool was out one night, and got a bit toasted. On the way home, there was a sobriety checkpoint...and he didn't stop. He ran the cop over, drove into his patrol car, then claimed his brakes failed. Needless to say, he's in jail now.
                              Was the cop ok?
                              A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Working...
                              X