Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I worked at the security call center on graveyard shift, I heard all sorts of things on phone calls. Farts, burps, coughs and snotty noses were the least offensive. I vividly remember the night someone called in to complain that his burglar alarm was beeping at him (it was a low battery signal), then set the phone down in the middle of the call and proceeded to have sex with--well, it could have been someone else, or not. Hard to tell. I didn't stick around to figure it out--never was a call disconnected so quickly. I also had many calls where people would be in the bathroom, either actively using the toilet for whatever function, or in the process of cleaning up and flushing. I guess they assumed I was too stupid to get what they were doing or I was supposed to have my fingers in my ears, singing "LA LA LA" at the top of my voice until they were done and ready to get on with security company business.

Comment

I had a guy, while making an order, as me to hold on so he could finish peeing. But I'm a good sport, had a laugh later, no worries.
      Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

I remember this guy at the checkout who sniffed continuously during the transaction... then handed me a rolled up twenty to pay for his shopping. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Most of my customers, especially during cold and flu season, come bearing goopy sinuses, coughs, and other germ disseminating behaviors that they proceed to share with me. Thank god for a robust immune system!

I've had a flusher on the phone, too. Egads, you only do that to people that you're related to, not to perfect strangers!

Comment

Working...
          X