Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The stupid is strong in this one (epic length)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions?

I hate to say, especially since I agree with everything you said to Mrs Batshit, but I think once she has the cushion she'll revert back to previous form. She'll remember that not only didn't either of you cave but that you had the "audacity" to speak to her in such a manner and she'll want payback. I hope I'm wrong but I sort of doubt it from the way you describe her...

By the way I have a DS - are the Ace Attorney games good?
    Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Quoth Alpha Strike View Post
      1, 2, and 3 are great. 4 is good on it's own but falls short when included in the franchise.
      "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

And I will call you out on it, with much amusement when I do.
        Were you referring to your own amusement, or that of all of us who will read it on the internets?

Quoth dreams305 View Post
        All I can say is, she made a sign?
        That's my favorite part!!

Well, Kus, aside from the olfactory assault, at least you weren't physically injured this time...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Can't you just ban the bitch?

Comment

Quoth Alpha Strike View Post
            *blinks* Do you live in a cave?

I think #3 is really the best of the first trio. I haven't played #4, yet, but I'd judge it outside of the original 3, since it follows a different main character.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Wow Kusunagi, do you ever have any non-crazy customers.
              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Predictions: I hate to say it, but with your run of luck it'll probably option #2.

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                  Me: No. I’m simply telling you that because you have flat out lied to me and my company and have taken steps to try and get one of my associates fired when she did nothing wrong towards you, that if you want this cushion fixed, this is the way it’s going to happen. There are no other options. Now, do you agree to this or not? (As I said this my hand went to the phone)
                  Wow. Good to see there are superb managers left in the world.

Comment

Have to agree, you really seem to attract the worst of humanity!

PLEASE tell us she'll be permantly banned once this is over!

Comment

Holy.....

Wow......

Damn.....

I hope you point out to her if she continues that she was in the showroom numerous times and never mentioned any damage. That'd be fun to watch too.

Comment

Maybe you could slip a note inside the cushion saying "BATHE YOU BAT-SHIT BITCH!!!"
                        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Just...wow. Can we nominate this one for a war story? Good lord I would have lost it loooong before you went to town on her.

Comment

Wow. Just, wow. And she came with a sign already prepared?

Does she keep a chrome-plated pair on her desk. Cause that's what it would take.
                            I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Kusa, I just went back and read all of your threads. Sorry for your misfortune, but those were the funnest stories I've ever read in my life. Dude, you need a new job. Get the fuck away, fast!

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                                *blinks* Do you live in a cave?

I think #3 is really the best of the first trio. I haven't played #4, yet, but I'd judge it outside of the original 3, since it follows a different main character.

^-.-^
                                Only if the cave is called "Xbox Live." The DS is my "fall-back" system, since I own a couple of console systems. That, and the fact that my usual games are either action/adventure or those brain-sharpening games.

I'll have to give them a try then, since I've seen some pretty positive reviews...
                                Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Working...
                                X