This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer got maced at Walmart...by another customer

So I'm in Walmart the other day and I'm buying some cat food for my kitty who has just finished off the last of the food and is looking at me like I'm next.

As I'm checking out I hear a ruckus at the bathrooms at the front of the store next to Customer Service. It's a man being yelled at by a woman who has just unloaded the entire contents of her pepper spray canister into his face.

The woman is screaming and yelling for police, for a lawyer, for security, the FBI, the USMC, anyone she could think of.

It seems that she maced him because he was following her into the bathroom. Judging by the amount of urine on the floor under the poor man however, I'm guessing he was ALSO going to the bathroom (after all they are next to each other and are only separated by 24 inches of wall). The other kicker is they were still far enough away from the bathroom entrances that his position would have been consistent with a normal approach to the can.

A friend of mine who works there later told me that he had left Electronics before she left Ladies Wear. The security camera showed that she had passed him getting to the bathroom and that she had turned around and hosed him without ever giving him a warning.

M
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Someone needs to seriously relax... damn. That's gotta suck, getting maced just because you need to take a leak.
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

That poor guy!

I think that lady has a serious paranoia complex...
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

That'll be some jail time for sure. I hope she knows some other self defense techniques cause she won't be able to use mace on her fellow inmates.

Comment

This is the one time where I think it would be perfectly acceptable for a man to hit a woman or in this case a raving lunatic.

Comment

damn, what a stupid woman.

err... I AM a woman too, lol
            Last edited by clod75; 08-11-2008, 02:50 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Normally, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. This time, I'd have pressed charges for everything the state prosecutor could help me think up.

And after I'd gotten those charges filed, I'd be speaking with a lawyer about a civil suit.

I'd put her so far into debt to me that her great-grandchildren would still be my indentured servants for that crap.

Comment

What is the world coming to?

Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Well, the poor guy at least has a very good case against the woman. Hopefully the SC will get whats coming to her...which is a very large bill.

Comment

I think that lady has some paranoia issues. I feel sorry for the guy to get maced without warning just for going to take a leak and I hope he considered pressing charges against her.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Omg...

What is the world coming to? Seriously?

Maybe she had just recently bought the mace and just needed an excuse to use it.

But in my opinion, she needs to have her head examined. RUDE! Grr.
                      "You're not gone five minutes, Agent Scully, and I'm already starting to feel like a stranger in my own office-"
                      -Agent Doggett

Comment

Re: thread title...
                        "... But... it's not the Christmas season yet..."
                        I swear, that was the first thing that ran through my head and took a diving leap through the plate glass window...
                        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

This is why I'm glad that I live in KC. You can't get mace or tear gas without a special license, and those who have said license won't do stupid things like this.
                          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

I REALLY hope he pressed charges against her.
                            Does your friend who works there know anything further about the story, like whether or not he's going to take legal action against her?

Comment

I also hope he pressed charges against this woman. So many people sue when they shouldn't, but this is a case that needs it.

Too bad for the store, though. I can see him suing and winning a suit against the store.
                              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
                              X