This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money back? Yes, every dime you paid!

Sadly, it apparently only works when it's completely NOT in my own self interest. The one time I actually tried to convert someone on purpose, it totally backfired.

And yay, I can meet Khiras without worries! Woo!

*hands a sign outside her door: GBLTQ Recruiting Office, Free Conversions*

....Where did all those Mormon missionaries go? I was just about to offer them muffins!
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Quoth Saydrah View Post
      ....Where did all those Mormon missionaries go? I was just about to offer them muffins!
      don't know where they went... but I can put on a black suit and grab an old copy of the Book of Mormon and knock on your door... muffins sound good
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Yay! ^_^

*offers Smiley warm turkeyham and cheese breakfast muffins*

Comment

Quoth Saydrah View Post
          Yay! ^_^

*offers Smiley warm turkeyham and cheese breakfast muffins*
          *gladly accepts the turkeyham and cheese muffins*

I wonder why those Missionaries would have left so fast... these are really good muffins *looks at sign on door* ... oh that's why ... Saydrah, can you take that sign down so the Missionaries come back

Saydrah, have you noticed recently that every thread we're on has at least one page of shameless inuendo

Comment

Hehe. I guess we are stalking each other, except in comments not in starting threads.

*changes sign to read in BIG type FREE MUFFINS FOR MORMONS and in small type free with conversion to queerdom!*

Is that better?

Oddly I do the same thing with EQ, and she innuendoes at Broomjockey, and you innuendo at Fenrus also... maybe I should start an official CS innuendo thread?

Comment

Quoth Saydrah View Post
              Hehe. I guess we are stalking each other, except in comments not in starting threads.

*changes sign to read in BIG type FREE MUFFINS FOR MORMONS and in small type free with conversion to queerdom!*

Is that better?

Oddly I do the same thing with EQ, and she innuendoes at Broomjockey, and you innuendo at Fenrus also... maybe I should start an official CS innuendo thread?
              First, that sign is MUCH better

oh and you've just missed my innuendoes at other members, Broom included (though I'm sure he'd like to deny that post ever happened )

Comment

*pokes smiley toward Off Topic*

Comment

Quoth Saydrah View Post

Is that better?

I read that as FREE MUFFINS FOR MORONS.

Man I am I off it today.
                  "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
                    Man I am I off it today.
                    I think you re-illustrated that
                    Z'all good. I'm off, too. For the betterment of my clientele, I assure you.
                    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Where IS Uncle Khiras these days?
                      Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

He lost his job.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

IDK if that's a curse or a blessing... can't he drop off by here anymore? maybe in off topic to say hi?
                          I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                            The moral of this story: Some people never...EVER...need a thong.
                            In my store, it's spandex. ONLY the most ginormous of whales in town wear spandex. They wear a 1XL when they should be wearing a 6XL. All the hot ones with the good bodies always come in completely covered, in baggy outfits.
                            Think. It's not illegal yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X