This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmm subway...damn you publix not coming up here

I agree....course back when I worked in subway, this guy wanted a roast beef sammich, with extra olives....and by extra I mean, empty about 1/3 of the bin onto his sammich...I had to keep myself from

myself its simple, foot long on honey oat bread cold cut trio, extra pickles, mayo, extra cucumbers, little oil and vinegar, wrap it up your done.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
      I always get weird looks though, especially when the person in front of me just ordered a salad bar on a piece of bread, like my sister...
      Uuuuhhhhhh That's basically what I get everytime I go to Subway. Lettuce,pickle,cucumber,banana peppers, jordanaire (sp?), and ranch dressing on whatever bread sounds good. Muy sabroso!
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
        Uuuuhhhhhh That's basically what I get everytime I go to Subway. Lettuce,pickle,cucumber,banana peppers, jordanaire (sp?), and ranch dressing on whatever bread sounds good. Muy sabroso!

I don't know what jordanaire is... but it sounds like you're getting a veggie sub... which is WAY different than someone ordering a:

"Turkey sub, with provolone cheese, Mayo, Spicy Mustard, and: Lettuce, Onions, Tomato, Green Peppers, Pickles, EXTRA Banana Peppers, Extra Olives, Light on the Jalapeno's, Oil and Vinegar, Salt & Pepper, Oregano, oh... can you put just a couple more Banana Peppers on that?"

...Seriously, that's not a Turkey Sub at the point

P.S. I do love my sister lol
        <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

I'm sorry! I always feel so bad when I read the Subway rants. I'm that person that likes all the veggies except onions and jalepenos, and I will ask for extra olives. Also were else can I ask for pickles on a cold sandwhich and not get horrific looks? Not many places around me.

Comment

Quoth Dasota View Post
            Also were else can I ask for pickles on a cold sandwhich and not get horrific looks? Not many places around me.

Really? That's a pretty common topping here.

My Thanksgiving leftover sandwiches are usually just Turkey, Mayo, Pickle, and maybe some lettuce.

Comment

I get a little nuts over onions too, but because I HATE them. When I go to a sub shop, I have to look and make sure the lettuce and onions are positioned far enough apart. Anytime I get lettuce on a sub, it always has onions in the lettuce because they're too close to each other, and there's nothing I hate more than having to pick onions out for 20 minutes before I can eat.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.

Comment

I don't like going to subway much. It's not that their subs aren't good, they are, but the subs at Wegmans have had my heart and stomach since they were introduced (back in 1997, I believe, when I was a young lass). Wheat unseeded Wegmans assorted(ham, turkey, and roast beef) with lettuce, tomato, extra pickles, light on the mayo, and extra oil and vinegar. There's one guy at my local wegmans who always does it perfect who's (by his own admission) always stoned (probably why he gets it perfect )

On topic, though, that guy needs to have his extra onions shoved someplace uncomfortable. Food costs money on every end, idiot. I'm sure he probably thinks Subway and the like all get their food for free from the food pixie.
                Last edited by goldaries13; 03-18-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Quoth goldaries13 View Post

There's one guy at my local wegmans who always does it perfect who's (by his own admission) always stoned (probably why he gets it perfect )
                  LOL, you want good tasting food? Let the pothead make it

Quoth goldaries13 View Post
                  I don't like going to subway much. It's not that their subs aren't good, they are,
                  ...no they aren't

Comment

Count me in with the simple sandwich people too. Footlong, honey mustard ham, with a little extra honey mustard, ham, lettuce. That's it. Nothing else. And yummy as could be. Darnit, now I'm hungry.....
                    That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

My Sammich is simple. 6 inch Oregano bread, teriyaki chicken double meat, provolone cheese, salt and pepper.

That's. It.
                      Quoth Dasota View Post
                      Also were else can I ask for pickles on a cold sandwhich and not get horrific looks?
                      I eat pickles out of the JAR. Mmmmmm, piiiiiickles.
                      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                        I eat pickles out of the JAR. Mmmmmm, piiiiiickles.
                        Mmmmm. I'm doing that right now. Its my breakfast.
                        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Subway's crab. with extra crab. Mmmmm Yeah, I get other stuff, but craaaaaab....../drools
                          ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                            Subway's crab. with extra crab. Mmmmm Yeah, I get other stuff, but craaaaaab....../drools
                            Subway has crab sandwiches? I never noticed. I'll have to see if my local Subway has them. Yum.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                              Subway has crab sandwiches? I never noticed. I'll have to see if my local Subway has them. Yum.
                              The question is though, is it Crab, or Krab?

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
                                The question is though, is it Crab, or Krab?
                                It matters not, I like both of them, as long I'm not paying a crab price for krab.

(krab = imitation crab)
                                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                                X