Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was easy to find the humor the first few times. After the eighth or 9th time from different people every time, the joke's no longer funny...

Comment

Huh? I'm a shit-for-brains geek, and even I know that you never, ever, assume a woman is pregnant. Period. End of story. Even if you think she is going to pop any second now. It's just begging for the opportunity to be wrong, and get the Glare Of Death (tm).

Asking a woman when she's due is about as smart as trying to guess her age. It is a lose-lose situation.

SirWired

Comment

Only when the head is in sight, Sir. :-)
        "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
        - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Quoth Cygnata View Post

I'm SKINNY. Big boobed, but SKINNY. -.-

That's happened to me too a few times. Erm, I'm not big boobed at all. But I do have a really flat stomach (that took a hell of a lot of effort to get). And even when wearing figure fitting clothes, I've been asked when I'm due.

Cause I know the first thing I always think when I see a woman with very tiny boobs and a very flat stomach is, woah, she has to be pregnant!

I just assume that a certain segment of the population is incredibly stupid AND lacks a mental filter.

Haven't had any follow up comments like you got. Thank goodness, that really is icky.

Comment

To the OP, let me make a very experienced and educated guess....the asshole in question was no Brad Pitt himself. I'm guessing he was one of those very underweight awkward dorks who just can never seem to find the right way to talk to a girl.......OR (this is usually the most common scenario) he was a porky little Danny Devito clone with a "No fat chicks!" mentality that feels he's just Teh Sexy and it's his God given right to cut down on every woman that he feels isn't a 10.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

You'd be right on the first count. This is the first time a man's said anything, usually it's women.

Comment

That's because a lot of women are catty bitches. I spent the first year of my tenure at my factory known as the girl with the built-in bra. Because I'm one of the only women at my work that doesn't have breasts down to her belly button, they must be fake

Just consider who is telling you these awful things. They probably aren't perfect or very secure with themselves, which is why they still need to cut others down to make themselves feel better.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I have also encountered this problem, even though I'm a guy. One old biddy told me that if my stomach was on a woman, she would swear she was pregnant. I replied, "Ma'am, it was, and she is."
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

That, sir, is an AMAZING comeback.

Comment

Yes, yes it is!

Comment

Working...
                      X