Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is NOT my fault so quit trying to pin it on me. (ranty)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eee! I love the Koi pony! Are you on mlparena?

Comment

Unfortunately, when you get into custom ponies you're skirting the edge of those who collect dollfies... that way lies some really immature, entitled children. Not all by any means (I've got friends into dollfies), but enough to keep me from getting into it.

Dude, your kirin are teh shiz. Are any of them still for sale?

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
        Eee! I love the Koi pony! Are you on mlparena?
        I am. Bladespark is my nick over there. I only lurk around the custom section though, I'm not really into collecting the Hasbro ponies, I'm more into the art of making my own.
        The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

Quoth Skandranon View Post
          Unfortunately, when you get into custom ponies you're skirting the edge of those who collect dollfies... that way lies some really immature, entitled children. Not all by any means (I've got friends into dollfies), but enough to keep me from getting into it.

Dude, your kirin are teh shiz. Are any of them still for sale?
          Yeeeeeeeah. I had an interest in dollfies for a while (still do, but I just can't afford one) but I think I lasted about a week in the dollfie community before fleeing for my life from the sugar-shock and pre-teen drama.

As for the kirins, thanks! I don't have any for sale right now, they're all sold. I have a couple I've started, but no idea when I'll finish them. I always have way too many projects going on.
          The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Megatron Pony!!! WOOOO!!!! Those are awesome. I never would have thought of something like that.
            "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Oh I thought the gallery looked familiar. I love the fox tail you made me!

Also the kirin ponies are awsome! When I get money I'll totally have to get you to make an apocolype pony. Mmmm, armoured death pony.

Comment

If you really want to piss her off, thank her for her maturity and honesty in this matter, and then keep the money and pony.

Comment

..I loves the Ponies... I have a whole collection of them in storage...lol my mom keeps harping at me to get rid of them (since storage is at her house hehe)

Sorry that B*#@% ruined the commission thing for you.

hehe... I like the little Cthulhu Looking Pony! So cute.
                  Last edited by Red_Dazes; 05-19-2009, 05:03 PM.
                  "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                  -Red

Comment

Glad everybody likes the ponies.

(And yay, I am internet famous! This is the second time this week somebody has recognized me from my art. Huzzah!)

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                      Trowa is a character in Gundam Wing.

It's one of the lousier Gundam series, if that makes you feel better.
                      Yes, anyone commissioning a Gundam Wing character likely has a damaged mind to begin with. <nodswisely> You should start asking what series characters are from as you can usually tell just what you're probably going to put up with, ehe.

Edit: You made a Cthulu pony? Hahaha, sweet <3

Comment

The Cthulhu pony is probably my favorite. Well... that and the Black Beast of Aaaaaargh. That one might win just because I managed to make the head go up and down, like it does in the movie.

Comment

Quoth spark View Post
                          She just now sent me a message that's all full of "sigh" "I'm so sad" "this is so disappointing" and then ends with "I guess you can just keep my money and the pony because it's just not what I asked for."
                          "Why thank you, I will! Thank you for being soooo understanding and gracious!"

Passive-aggressive people tick me off. You just can't win or even reason with them without looking like the villain. And they're so manipulative. Sorry, but if someone can't communicate without playing mind games, I don't need them in my life.

PS: I like the Pink Floyd: Dark Side Of The Moon pony!
                          Last edited by XCashier; 05-20-2009, 01:42 AM.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                          X