This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stupidest argument you have heard from SCs

Have you ever heard a argument that was not only dumb but it transcended dumb? By that I mean so dumb that you're brain cells die right there on the spot? I ran into such an event the other night at a basketball game. A guy wants to come into the North club lot with a VIP pass. I explain the new format and policies, no problem right? This was the night of the UofM OSU game and an old UofM coach died the night before. The guy starts arguing with me about the new policies and actually uses the old UofM coach as part of his argument. Right then and there I was at a lot for words, I wanted to ask what does that have to do with our new policies. I'm still recovering from this incident.
    Anyone else have stories similiar to that?
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

"Just because it's expired doesn't mean it's not still valid."
    free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

"Do you actually expect us to read everything that's on our statement?"

Comment

"How much would it be for these two things together?"

It was two sweaters for $24.99 each.
        ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

"You mean I have to read the manual?"
          "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

"Do you have computers that I can put a DVD/RW in?"

Me: *Brain cells leaping from a sinking ship* Yeah...we have a few around that we MIGHT be able to do that with...They start at $179 from our used ones & go up from there.

next question..."Would I be able to put my old hard drive into any of your computers?"

Me: *Cortex leaking out of nostrils* Yeah...we have a few around that we MIGHT be able to do that with...They start at $179 from our used ones & go up from there.

these were real questions...

Edit: Sorry...not arguments...But they hurt just as much
            Last edited by Mr. Rude; 11-22-2006, 03:45 AM.
            "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Quoth Mr. Rude View Post
              next question..."Would I be able to put my old hard drive into any of your computers?"
              Now this one isn't as bad as it seems. Most new computers now only have one IDE ATA port on the MBoard, and the drives use SATA connections. So that answer can get sketchy.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Ah, a few I remember from Crappy Tire:

Me: I, Spifficus!
                SC: Them

SC: God, I hate Chevs!
                Me: Oh, yeah?
                SC: Yeah, do you know why?
                Me: Nnnooooo...
                SC: Because they switched all of their screws to Torx head, so you have to buy a new screwdriver!
                Me:

SC: What? You mean I have to have my battery here to claim the warrenty? Aw, man it's out in my car...
                Me: Where's your car?
                SC: Armenia...
                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Some days, my job is one big, fat, stupid arguement.

Whattya mean I have no refills?! I take this every day!

Whadya mean insurance isn't covering this? I have public aid!

Whadya mean, you can't fill this until you talk to the doctor? They didn't put the name of the medication on the prescription? It's the same thing I had last month! You can't just go off of my word? Bitch!

Whadya mean you don't have this in stock? It's a special order item? You suck!

Whadya mean you don't have the fax that my doctor is going to send 5 minutes from now? Well, that doesn't help me!

And so many more.....

Comment

"But I neeeeeeed it!"

Yeah, like that's going to make the product that we've run out of magically appear.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I've not read any replys... because I believe I don't have to. I had an SC complain to me for a good 5 minutes. Why? A deal we had would have given her a larger amount of product then she had struggled to drag up to the counter already before I had informed her of the fact that the deal was X instead of Y. The product? 2 bottles of a 2 litre soft drink. What did she think it was? 2 bottles of 1.25Litre. Instead of paying the (better) deal, or brining the (better) deal, to the counter... she left. Leaving me so confused I couldn't think properly for 3 days afterwards.

EDIT: Ok, Spiffy wins.
                      Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                      Ah, a few I remember from Crappy Tire:

SC: What? You mean I have to have my battery here to claim the warrenty? Aw, man it's out in my car...
                      Last edited by Sir Spaniard the 12th; 11-22-2006, 12:04 PM. Reason: Because Spiffy won, hands down.
                      3 Basic rules for ordering food.
                      - Order from the menu.
                      - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
                      - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                        I hope that there is a place somewhere in the Americas called Armenia, then it would be a little better . Couldn't you have told him that he would have to pay for you inspecting his battery in situ?

Comment

What do you meeeeaaan you don;t have Pirates of the Caribbean 2 on DVD? (This was in July)

What do you mean you can't give me a discount? I don't feel like paying that much!
                          "Penny Lou Pingleton, you are absolutely, positively, permanently punished! You will live on a diet of saltines and tang, and you'll never leave this room again....Devil child! Devil child!"

Comment

"Maryland is a city."
                            Time for Geography 101, SC!

Comment

For me it would have to be the doofus who wanted me to sell him a bunch of Green Bay Packers merchandise to him at a discount because "you guys make a lot of profit on it!"

Sorry buddy, ain't happening.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X