This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ex-methheads here?

I've got to ask. We have one meth head scouting* for us. Whenever she goes into the bathroom she spends 20 minutes to half an hour there. After she has left there are bits of torn up ass gasket** all over the place. Can anybody explain this to me?

* bookscouts are people who find books in various place to sell to used book stores.
    ** "Ass Gasket" Those paper things in public bathrooms that go over the toilet seat. I've never used them I just grab some paper and give it a quick wipe.
    Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Maybe....uh, no, sorry. I got nuthin'!
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

chances are if she is in the can for that long (and it is a given that she is a methhead) then she is probably getting a fix in there, the torn bits of assgasket are most likely a simple byproduct of tweakerdom. When they are tweaking on meth they have to keep busy, fixing shit, etc, etc. The assgasket is handy, henceforth it becomes a tool for idle hands.
      My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

maybe she is using the ass gasket paper to chase the bugs out of her skin.
        DILLIGAF

Comment

you mean you guys hired a known methhead?

Comment

Why would anyone admit to being a meth or ex-meth user? I mean, sure, if it's for rehab or to a close friend but other than that...???
            "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
            HellGate: London

Comment

My wife's stepdad openly admits he's an alcoholic. He says he loves beer and has no problem with drinking it all the time whenever he's not at work and that he has no desire to change. I'm actually surprised to see how it doesnt really affect him, except for the occasional mood swings he gets. He's actually really smart when it comes to taking things apart and putting them back together.

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post
                When they are tweaking on meth they have to keep busy, fixing shit, etc, etc. The assgasket is handy, henceforth it becomes a tool for idle hands.
                That's a good point, they need to keep their hands busy, hence a lot of them pick at their face as well. There are alotta meth users around here, a lot of them have pock marks all over their face from picking it at and missing teeth as well, you can usually spot a long time meth user from a mile away just about. How is she acting when she comes out of the bathroom?
                Last edited by Ree; 11-24-2006, 02:26 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
                This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Sometimes. My mom snorted that crap for 12 years. She's been clean almost ten years now though. XD yep, she still has all her teeth, and looks fairly healthy.
                  Military Spouse Support.
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                  Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
                    Why would anyone admit to being a meth or ex-meth user? I mean, sure, if it's for rehab or to a close friend but other than that...???
                    I did drugs for four five years (never meth. Pots and codeine), and I admit it openly because i'm over it, it's part of who I once was, and to be embarassed of it is to be embarassed of myself. what I did was overcome it and the reasons behind it.

I've been clean for over 9 years now
                    I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
                      My wife's stepdad openly admits he's an alcoholic...
                      ...I'm actually surprised to see how it doesnt really affect him
                      He is what is known as a functional alcoholic. It gets worse as time goes on, believe me. I had a boss like that.
                      Last edited by Ree; 11-24-2006, 02:26 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
                      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I would be an "ex-methhead". I was strung out on meth for nearly two years...homeless, unemployed, unemployable...well, most of the time I was unemployed...when I was employed...I spent a lot of time in the bathroom...but not necessarily using (on occasion I'd fix in the bathroom) but more or less just not wanting to deal with work, so I'd play video games on my phone or talk on it or just sit there tweaking out on the phone text messaging or emailing...it was so obvious that I was on something, but I thought I had everyone fooled!

I checked into rehab on January 29, 2005 and I have been clean ever since. I don't mind talking about it or sharing my story because if I can help just one person kick that habit or make one person think twice about trying it, I will be happy! VERY HAPPY!

Oh, to add - I have all my teeth and I look healthy today. When I was using, I was SUPER skinny, looked like death walking, hair falling out, my face wasn't too bad, but my legs and my arms were all torn up from the "meth mites". I am lucky that I have good genes in my family when it comes to dental health or else I am sure I'd be missing some.
                        Last edited by Ree; 11-24-2006, 02:27 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
                        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

We used to have a regular poster on here who had a chequered history with drug use. Must see if I can see how she's doing - I think Ree had her Livejournal URL around.

Rapscallion

Comment

I'm glad you're in this side now Friendof very glad, you're one person I like to read on the forums.
                            I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                              We used to have a regular poster on here who had a chequered history with drug use. Must see if I can see how she's doing - I think Ree had her Livejournal URL around.

Rapscallion
                              Oh Lord, I miss her so much! I'm sure she's doing well, but it would be nice to hear from her again.
                              "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Working...
                              X