Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I think companies would be best served by having a skeptic on staff.

In this case:
    "We think it would be a good idea to have people molest the booth girls..."
    "Uh...isn't that illegal or something?"

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
      Sometimes I think companies would be best served by having a skeptic on staff.

In this case:
      "We think it would be a good idea to have people molest the booth girls..."
      "Uh...isn't that illegal or something?"
      "Nonsense! It's all in harmless fun. This contest will have everybody talking about us!"

"Sure--talking about what a bunch of scumbags we are for encouraging guys to molest women."

"Fred, you're fired. You're not edgy and you don't think outside the box enough."
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        "Fred, you're fired. You're not edgy and you don't think outside the box enough."
        Yeah, you'd need a clause in their contracts saying "Cannot be fired for disagreeing with an idea. That is why they were hired. Can be fired for NOT pointing out flaw in program."
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          "Nonsense! It's all in harmless fun. This contest will have everybody talking about us!"

"Sure--talking about what a bunch of scumbags we are for encouraging guys to molest women."

I wish I remember where I read the idea but it came about because of all the mortgage insurance things by AIG. It seems that they needed someone to ask the question, "WEll, what if housing prices go down?". To which they could get the answer, "Well, our models didn't figure that one in....Let's run it....Yikes!"

Comment

This was as bad an idea as the Open Source Boob Project and wanked/snarked very heavily, let me tell you.

What's the Open Source Boob Project?
            Here: http://jezebel.com/383321/open-sourc...ds-groped-free
            Regards,
            The Exiled, V.2.0

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind."
            - H. P. Lovecraft

Comment

Working...
            X