This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh scary threat.

Two teens come in. They want a cigar. I ask for ID. Teen2 was strangly quiet. Teen1 spoke in a low, slow voice.

Teen1: You going to make me go home to get my ID?!

Me: Yep.

Teen1: I swear man, if I have to go get it, we going to have problems.

Me: Cool.

Teen1: I'm going to yell at you if I have to get it.

Me: Ok.

Teen1: You want that? You want me to yell at you?

Me: Sure.

Teen1: I'm going to get my ID, and I'm coming back, and going to yell.

Me: Ok.

* At this point they're leaving *
    Teen1: You lost my business.
    Teen2: Yeah, you lost money!

Me: Not on comission!

*They leave*
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

You're awesome, and you had a great final line.

Wow, you're gonna yell at me? Scream your head off, sugar.

Did they come back?
    Last edited by SecurityWench; 08-16-2009, 11:56 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?p=7499
    Now appearing in comic form!

Comment

Quoth GroceryWench View Post
      You're awesome, and you had a great final line.

Wow, you're gonna yell at me? Scream your head off, sugar.

Did they come back?
      Course not. I doubt they were 18. I swear when they second guy spoke, his voice broke out.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Wow, my knees are shaking just reading that.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

They couldn't come up with a better threat than that? "If you make me present ID, I'm going to STARE at you VERY HARD!!!"
          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
            They couldn't come up with a better threat than that? "If you make me present ID, I'm going to STARE at you VERY HARD!!!"
            Now that would make me
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

"I'm telling my MOMMY!"
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I'm guessing they stole a cigar from their old man's stash and wanted to replace it before it was noticed...
                "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
                  I'm guessing they stole a cigar from their old man's stash and wanted to replace it before it was noticed...
                  ummm...no

They're buying a cigar so they can empty the tobacco out of it, and use the cigar paper to roll a blunt... you know, for weed
                  <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

There were only a few incidents where I was actually afraid at the gas station, and they never involved carding people.

1) When the banned customer was throwing beer bottles at the windows with me inside

2) When two men were on a gas station robbing spree and one night while I was closing up and doing my paperwork and till, I saw the car described on the news...it was just hanging out on the edge of the parking lot like they were scoping out the store......and I immediately called the cops, making sure they could see me with a phone through the window....as soon as they saw that phone, they took off. They came by once more a few days to a week later when another girl was working, this time they waited by the carwash next door and she was too scared to leave, then someone stopped by to pay at the pump (which is 24/7 even if the store is closed) and I guess having that kind of audience scared the thieves off, because once again, they tore off. A few days later on the news, they'd been caught.

3) When I was telephoned and threatened by a guy because I wouldn't give him my phone number or go out with him.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

"If you make me present ID, I'm going to STARE at you VERY HARD!!!"
                      "If you make me show ID, I'm going to scream like a little girl!"
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth blas View Post

3) When I was telephoned and threatened by a guy because I wouldn't give him my phone number or go out with him.
                        Oh yes, because nothing says sexy like "BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T DATE ME!"
                        Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                          "I'm telling my MOMMY!"
                          I seem to recall a thread about just that!
                          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Wow, Plaid. He was gonna yell at you? Not playing around, that one.

Geeze. He was gonna yell at you.

I guess he taught you a lesson you will not soon forget, eh?

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
                              Oh yes, because nothing says sexy like "BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T DATE ME!"
                              I can just see that later in life, "Oh kids, I really didn't care much for your father the first time we met, but then he threatened my life. Oh, he was so cute when he said he'd beat me unless I gave him my phone number! How could I resist?"
                              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                              X