Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of reminds me of the guy who didn't want to sign up for a store membership card because he said he was sure his identity would be stolen if he provided his name and address (not birth date, not SSN, not bank account info.).

Two seconds later I asked if he wanted to sign his daughter up for a free birthday club we offer where she'd get free balloons and cards and coupons and stuff.

Of course he did! He had no problem at all forking over his daughter's name and birth date and he had to write down his address for that one anyway! No problem. le sigh.

Comment

How much do fingerprints change as you grow? I mean, I wouldn't be completely shocked if they do, but given that most kids routinely get fingerprinted as a precautionary measure these days...

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
        How much do fingerprints change as you grow?
        If you believe CSI, barring physical disfigurement, they don't change at all, they just stretch. Logically, that sound about correct.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          If you believe CSI, barring physical disfigurement, they don't change at all, they just stretch. Logically, that sound about correct.
          A quick poking around the internet seems to agree with that. Fingerprints stretch, but the basic markers stay the same, barring trauma or other altercation.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
          X