X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Unfit Parent

Dear Unfit Father

I don't know what was going through your head when you decided to let your one year old child wander into the kitchen during the lunch rush.

Yes, you did let your child wander in, because your child came in through the OUT door, and there is no way in hell a child that small could open the door unassisted. I saw you help her open the door, and I heard your pathetic giggling. I saw you peering through the crack in the door, watching as she wandered around the kitchen, looking very scared and confused.

I yelled "SIR, KINDLY REMOVE YOUR CHILD FROM THE KITCHEN!" not because I hate children, but because your child was wandering near hot plates, sharp knives, deep fat fryers, grills and ovens. "There's no need to be rude!" you say? Do you have any idea what would happen to me if your child was hurt? Or was it your plan to attempt to squeeze some compensation out of us?

Yes that's right, make sure you finish your beer before you come in. Go ahead, I don't mind. I am only blocking your child's path to protect her from falling in a fryer. There is no way I am going to pick up your child and have you accuse me of allsorts.

Finally, you have walked into the kitchen to collect your child. Your child is now screaming like a banshee. "Oh, look! You have scared her!" you say to me. Now you're pretending to be a concerned parent? You make me sick. Get the fuck out.

You want to see the manager because I was "rude"? The manager was watching you from the other side of the door. Are you really surprised when he tells you to get out?

You're never coming back again? I sure hope so.

Fuck you.

From customersruinmylife
    Last edited by customersruinmylife; 06-03-2010, 01:17 PM.

.......................wow. I am at a loss for words.......

Comment

Yup, he was fishing for a lawsuit. Could he have been any more obvious about it? Gah. People who use their children like this make me sick.
      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

I sure hope that poor kid gets a *real* parent sometime in its life . . .

Comment

Wow, people are idiots.
          Confessions of a Cashier

Comment

Glad the manager kicked out Daddy Dearest from the pub...seriously was the guy dropped on his head as a child or is he just plain stupid?!!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Poor kid!

Some parents need... well, I can't say what I think he needs... don't think the site rules allow it!
              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Quoth Cazzi View Post
                Poor kid!

Some parents need... well, I can't say what I think he needs... don't think the site rules allow it!
                Honestly, if he keeps that up, Child Protection is likely to take the child off him.
                MMO Addicts group

Comment

Unfit

The guy was probably wasted, which would give CPS and other authorities more to nail the idiot with.
                  This does not surprise me in the least regarding so called 'parents' and their behavior. Their entitlement mentality knows no bounds, their belief in no consequences whatsover for any stupid stunts on their part (in this case it is by proxy), coupled with some variety of god-complex.
                  Somewhere there is some moo who thought this was the best baby daddy in the world.
                  And CPS? yes, they might remove the child. However, they are all too quick to hand it back to 'family', which may be just as crazy/whacked out/depraved/stupid (off of the above) as this clown.
                  Glad nothing happened.

Comment

Management should ban his ass forever.
                    Here's your sign...

Comment

I used to be a butcher. Had children wandering behind the counter every so often. Trust me, I used to be able to get those knives sharp. The cleaver was something you shouldn't argue with either.

Doting parents would smile indulgently as you explained that it wasn't safe. "Oh, he/she's just curious and wants to watch."

As soon as I told them that only employees were insured behind the counter, the panic set in.

They weren't after a payment - just oblivious until money was mentioned.

Rapscallion

Comment

twocents is right; the cps would give her back to this idiot quickly, where a parent with no record of abuse/negligence would lose their child indefinitely over a minor incident.
                        look! it's ghengis khan!
                        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Unbelievable. I guess they think that since the part of the pub open to the public is relatively safe, the entire building must be child proofed.

Comment

I kinda hope the idiot comes back. Then you can clearly and loudly explain (in front of coworkers and patrons) specifically why he is banned.
                            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                              came in through the OUT door
                              was she wearing a raspberry beret?
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                              X